PRI Convention drag race/dyno Orlando Fla. December 10th

we would like to thank our newest sponsors for helping out with this yr's pri drag race. Quick Tricks automotive Performance Inc. in Miami. vivian and rene, are bringing a few diesel vehicals. and DP tuners in Hoschton GA. diane and jody. these folks are donating free tuners and some custom tuning for the fords to be raffled off. thank you guys!!!! please visit there web sites or give them a call when you get a chance.

we were thinking the same thing. trying to get the green team to come down. i'll run it by ron.

We always have Pro Street and Unlimited available as classes if there is enough trucks for a class. We can always have them run as exhibition and for the record!

Bring them on!:tree:

Just talked with nadm. if ur coming to the race dec 10th and would like to go to the pri show which is 9' 10 and11th of dec. let us know and we will put you on the guest list. it' free. compliments of ron at nadm.

just got back from muddy gas 2010. i was lucky enough to get to do some. commercials for the pri drag race. and handed out 2000 flyers and 300 koozies.

Just talked with nadm. if ur coming to the race dec 10th and would like to go to the pri show which is 9' 10 and11th of dec. let us know and we will put you on the guest list. it' free. compliments of ron at nadm.

give me a call at 1-800-788-0775. scott.
we will need ur name and address and d.o.b.

Looks like BullyDog will be bringing their drag truck to the race!

A lot of the flyers were passed out at SEMA!

Way to go Bill at Turbo Diesel Electric!

Looks like BullyDog will be bringing their drag truck to the race!

A lot of the flyers were passed out at SEMA!

Way to go Bill at Turbo Diesel Electric!
Bill he is the man!! He loves drag racing gas or diesel. Ron is that the new truck from bullydog thats coming?

the SCT dyno portion of this event is free. on dec 11th @ universal technical institute. it is a portable dyno jet. compliments of SCT Tuners. so get there early and get in line.

also, outlaw diesel will be there with the twin turbo ed 6.0 ...... wait for it..... HONDA.

honda60.jpg

the SCT dyno portion of this event is free. on dec 11th @ universal technical institute. it is a portable dyno jet. compliments of SCT Tuners. so get there early and get in line.

Since the dyno is at a technical school with youngsters (lol) no alcohol is permitted on the grounds! That's okay most of you will still be effected by the night before:lolly:

give me a call at 1-800-788-0775. scott.
we will need ur name and address and d.o.b.

I'm definitely planning on running. Danny Elmore, 261 Stone Rd., SLidell, LA 70460, 05/09/71

And just to clarify, the races are just Friday night and not Saturday, correct? Just the dyno is Saturday?

Back