PRI Convention drag race/dyno Orlando Fla. December 10th

oh crap..well i guess i wont be makin it then..fri nite..cant get a day off for this..dammit man..i was thinkin it was sat...maybe well come dyno it anyways...dammit

gary

oh crap..well i guess i wont be makin it then..fri nite..cant get a day off for this..dammit man..i was thinkin it was sat...maybe well come dyno it anyways...dammit

gary

beef just quit ur job. problem solved....

dammit amn you have no idea how happy that would make me..i friggin hate my job and it werks me almost every weekend so i miss all the cool ****

Looks like I'll be at PRI and will be heading to the track to watch, unless I can rent a diesel to race. I want to see how the NADM plays out east.

You can always visit wally world while ur down here. alot of people are coming from all over the U.S.:rockwoot:

does anyone have a hotel already? pete and i were talking about trying to group everyone together at one hotel. i can more than likely get good rates at any hotel in the marriott group. ill be there for sure.

Scott, i have a small crew of GDP/AfterHours guys coming up again, what info do you need to get us the PRI credentials?

does anyone have a hotel already? pete and i were talking about trying to group everyone together at one hotel. i can more than likely get good rates at any hotel in the marriott group. ill be there for sure.

Nope, waitin' on y'all to decide. :D

springhill, fairfield, courtyard... anyone have a preference? ill call and see what i can get for rates tomorrow. and who needs them for how many nights?

I don't care where really. I suppose whatever's closest to the action as long as the prices are similar. I'd need one for Friday and Saturday night.

ok, im garunteed 2 rooms at my rate, pete jumped on the extra, so i have to call and see what rate theyll extend for any other rooms. ill see what one is closest to the convention center/race track. it shouldnt be any more than $69. ill need a room count to give them, so anyone else who needs one let me know!

i hear pete is buying the beer.

ok, im garunteed 2 rooms at my rate, pete jumped on the extra, so i have to call and see what rate theyll extend for any other rooms. ill see what one is closest to the convention center/race track. it shouldnt be any more than $69. ill need a room count to give them, so anyone else who needs one let me know!

i hear pete is buying the beer.

Thanks CJ.

I printed out 100 flyers....beers are on the house!! lol.

if ur going to pri. i need ur name adress and d.o.b. to go on the guest list. by thur.. am. (yes this thur the 18th). pm, me.

if ur going to pri. i need ur name adress and d.o.b. to go on the guest list. by thur.. am. (yes this thur the 18th). pm, me.

so far i only have turbo matt & sylvia, danny elmore, jessie quigley...

yes we do, even gators gotta eat.....

index.jpg

Ha! Thanks for a good laugh. Baby 2 is due that week. Might have a hard time getting out to this one. Sounds like it will be a good one though.

Back