PRI Convention drag race/dyno Orlando Fla. December 10th

rooms are confirmed for pete and i for Fri @ Fairfield Inn 7100 Augusta National Drive Orlando, FL 32822. Ill call and see how many more rooms theyre willing to offer. i can also get the room for saturday, but pete is only staying friday, and im trying to find out if im staying saturday, and if i do, i will more than likely be at the Ritz.

Should I go ahead and book there or wait 'til you talk to them?

It's smooth as glass, hooks very good, and the shutdown is 1200 ft!!!!!!:doh: Gary

imelmo, left a message for the GM, still no word back. ill post as soon as i do. you should talk Tank into coming down. that will be a good time. haha

it's coming down to the wire for this event. remember there is alot going on that weekend between the 4-day pri convention and the nadm race and the sct dyno day. we are working on having this event every year and hoping that pri will sponsor us for next yr. and if that happens, the diesel motorsport will have some major worlwide exposure, and i'am sure alot of photo opportunity's in various magazine.

rooms are confirmed for pete and i for Fri @ Fairfield Inn 7100 Augusta National Drive Orlando, FL 32822. Ill call and see how many more rooms theyre willing to offer. i can also get the room for saturday, but pete is only staying friday, and im trying to find out if im staying saturday, and if i do, i will more than likely be at the Ritz.

check and see what rate you can get and ill call them within minutes to see what i can get it for.

I called them and they said a single bed room for 12/10 and 12/11 would be $84 per night.

I called them and they said a single bed room for 12/10 and 12/11 would be $84 per night.

ok, i still havent heard back, i believe they have a very loose cancellation policy, if they do, make the reservation, and if i can get a better rate you can just cancel your reservation.

the dyno day is only from 11-3 and is mainly for sct customers and dealers and friends. it is not a competition. theye are letting us run on the rollers. so get there early. and if you drive a ford and don't run an sct tuner. ya gotta check one out.

all are welcome it's only 10 bucks to get in. this will be the biggest diesel event in florida. would also be a good oppertunity to join, the national assoc of diesel motorsports.(NADM)

Back