PRI Convention drag race/dyno Orlando Fla. December 10th

were having a test and tune on nov 12 and were looking for some fast trucks that would like to come out. we will pay you'r way in and give ya a couple of beers after you race for free..... also pat travers band live on stage.

Scott, what about a slow OBS Ford? :rockwoot:

were goin to the place thats further away of the 2..it was like 30 bucks a nite..im all over dat....i fergit what its called but it was one of the ones you mentioned

my girlfriend lives in a big house on a lake. but i'am not sure ur camper would fit around the side of the house. would be a tight clearance issue. pete would fit.

It takes me an hour to load and unload the camper so thats out. Plus I heard you guys have alligators in the back yard and you feed puppies to them.

index.jpg

i think who ever has a consistent truck and can run a good light is going home with some serious cash. don't forget to print a flyer and stop by the garrett turbo tent when you get in. gates open at 8:00pm but i'd get in line at 7:00 also tech in as soon as you can and get a run or two in to check out the shut down area. it's a little bit short. this is a 1'8 mile track

That beats the 1/16 mileLOLLOLLOL

Should be a blast, I know a lot of the PRI guys already are coming out!

Back