Pro Street 1st Gen Build Thread

I'll defidently do my research when that time comes. I'm not sure as of now which would be the best option

Haven't measured it, I will tomorrow, I want to bring the front down another 2 inches when I ditch the leaf springs so it will match the rear better. What did yours measure out to 25"?

I've had it to 24" but street height is close to 27"

If push comes to shove this summer I might end up building an oil pan and getting it lower.

Its the pumpkin that is withing a Inch of hitting the pan now. Track bar is fine.

I wanna come Levi... my truck is coming along very nicely with a fresh motor from csi

Not sure to be honest, I'd imagine atleast 200lbs difference

Okay thanks man, just thought I'd ask in case you knew. I want to put a 1st gen body on a 2nd gen single cab frame for a summer project. Just trying to figure out what the different cab configurations might weigh.

im loving that cowl hood, i need to get one for my rig!...did you get one of those weld in inserts from summit or is that a legit cowl hood? badass build! hopefully ill be doing this someday haha

im loving that cowl hood, i need to get one for my rig!...did you get one of those weld in inserts from summit or is that a legit cowl hood? badass build! hopefully ill be doing this someday haha

Thank you, the hood started out as a normal hood and a normal scoop, some cutting and fabing later they became one, it is technically "functional" but they don't do anything other then look cool IMO. I'm going to build another one for this truck beings I learned some things from the 1st one and I want to cut some weight out of this one.

Haven't spent any time on the truck at all latley. I've been devoting my time to helping Tim get his truck ready in time for TS. Hopefully making some test passes this Saturday to see what class we will be running at TS even though it's not mine it deserves a couple pictures on here
yna3y3e5.jpg
peqe9uha.jpg
upusygyh.jpg
a8uguge9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk