Project DeRanged truck progress

The ranger should have the factory firewall. There is run to fit the 6.0 and since Tim wants to drive this on the road, I don't think they are doing any modifications.

Yeah, to run it Pro-street, I can have a few clearance marks, but the firewall has to stay, and besides, Gene is doing such an awesome job it would be a shame to mess it up.

Well after 10 months My rods showed up from crower. There are 2 sets sitting there that are 15 thou shorter than stock. the only 2 in existance.

When I get home I'll post up some Pics. Trust me, I want to see it to believe it to. :doh:

Nah Hopefully tomorrow! I just got home last night, and the shops not open on the weekends.

No I have not, I have my son for the month of July 7 to Aug 7. I went by the shop today about 1:15 and they were gone I am guessing for lunch. After that I spent the day and the afternoon on the lake. I figured I have waited nearly 10 months, whats another day or two? I am just hoping I get to see them before the rotating assembly is sent out to be balanced. LOL

Its official, www.derangedracing.com now exist. I will be updating it with pics and progress, and also a great place to say thanks to all of you, and the sponsors for making it happen. Its not a forum, just a place to keep track of the build process, and whatever times/MPH we finally run when its all up and done.

I see it is still rought. Unless you are promoting Ron :)

I still want to see the Rods! I don't believe they exist.

Back