Project DeRanged truck progress

I promise as soon as I get a chance I will run by the Shop, and snap a picture. I have my son this whole month, and I get to see him about 4 days a month usually, so rods haven't been on my mind.

I promise as soon as I get a chance I will run by the Shop, and snap a picture. I have my son this whole month, and I get to see him about 4 days a month usually, so rods haven't been on my mind.

Dont blame you one bit man, I would be the same way.

DSC00002_002_Small_1.JPG

DSC00001_001_Small_1.JPG

Beds covered in surface rust but will get painted soon. Looks real busy, but anything thats rusted, or bare metal now will get black paint to match the truck. SHe gets a bath tomorrow. Billet bottle brackets, Billet Optima hold downs, and the stacks are all but done. They will have to be pulled out to get the bed painted and line-x'd. Fass goes on tomorrow, fuel tank, and Gauges.

DSC00004_004_Small_1.JPG

DSC00005_005_Small_.JPG

DSC00006_006_Small_.JPG

More tomorrow! Motor and tranny mounts go in.

That thing looks great! Cant wait to see how it looks when it finished. :rockwoot:

You mean to tell me you're not worried about drone with those stacks so low like that...:hehe: :hehe:

I was just thinking that. When did you lower the stacks?

Truck looks great, cannot wait to see it!!!!!!

He only has to listen to it for 1320 feet.........and I don't think there will be any drone in that 1320....:hehe:

Yeah the stacks are perfect height IMHO. Is it gonna be loud.....YIP! These things look great on it too, very high quality. We had to "modify" the stacks to fit. Josh we will make ya a template so you can start making ranger stacks. LOL

Lookin' good Tim...and hey...your stacks shrank! :D

It happens in middle aged men.......so Ive heard.

We spent a few hours last night looking at it, then we would cut a little......look some more.....cut some more, till it looked perfect. We found the slip in baffles. Gene and I looked at each other, laughed a bit and put them back in the box. :hehe:

Last edited:
Looking good fellas, looking good! How far are you from the first run?

a few months...... :doh: a 'few' means more than three, right?

*cries like a baby....stomps feet and says, I wanna see it run NOW!*

truck is looking amazing! i'm as anxious as everyone else to see it finished up and burnin down the 1320
msmiley1.gif

great work and attention to detail! it'll be worth the wait in the end

truck looks awesome man! Can't wait to see finished product and get a chance to hear it!

Back