Project DeRanged truck progress

I need a panel. Those switches look like Contura rocker switches. Thing is, I need to make sure they can handle 20 or 30 amps in some cases. The others are just lights. But I want to get a relay actuated by an ignition on signal that will send 100 amps to a terminal board with 3/8" posts that I can then use as a power source for my FASS, tranny cooler fan, air compressor, heated seats and valet switch. Then I'll just run power directly off the battery to another smaller terminal board for my driving lights, fog lights, and rear bumper lights (all PIAA).

Why don't you call me at the office and we can talk about it. (817)244-6212 ext. 1016. But in short to answer some of your statement there is NO rocker siwtch that can handle 20 to 30 amps and live for an extended period of time. If you have something that is running that high of a current draw you need to run a relay for THAT device.

OK finally have a pic for ya'll

Serial number 001

Rods.jpg

tim, last i checked there were 8 holes in that motor, i think crowler shorted you.lol

That's just Tim acting like the neighbors dog on your carpet.....just drag'n his tail. :poke:

Its actually made out of Slowtanium, I was beginning to think I ordered the unobtanium rods, but those are apparently still on backorder!

Well its not exactly a drop in.

Plenty of room on the Passenger side

deranged_motor2.jpg

Drivers side is a bit tight
deranged_motor_3.jpg

Steering is gonna be a problem
Deranged_steering.jpg

The question of whether a hood scoop is needed has been answered

Deranged_alt.jpg

deranged_alt2.jpg

:doh:

Might as well cut the firewall and crossmember to move weight rearward and down, eh?

Its sitting on the pan its down as far as its gonna go! I can move the ALT no problem,a nd plenty of room on the pass side of the engine for the twins.

Back