Project DeRanged truck progress

Deranged_0903_008_Small_.jpg

Deranged_0903_009_Small_.jpg

Deranged_0903_010_Small_.jpg

Deranged_0903_013_Small_.jpg

Deranged_0903_017_Small_.jpg

Deranged_0903_016_Small_.jpg

Lookin good! I gotta get up there one of these days to check it out in person again. Can't wait to see it's maiden run! :rockwoot:

The switch panel looks great mounted where you have it. Are you going to be able to reach it with belts on though? Its been a while since I've been in one of those baby trucks! :hehe:

The switch panel looks great mounted where you have it. Are you going to be able to reach it with belts on though? Its been a while since I've been in one of those baby trucks! :hehe:

Yeah, I should. I can move it back a little if need be. That spot looked like it was made for it. Nice piece too.

Yeah, I should. I can move it back a little if need be. That spot looked like it was made for it. Nice piece too.

I noticed that. I don't know if you could have planned a better location for it as fars as it looking like that is where it belongs. You still wanting me to come out there and wire it up?

Looks good! Does it have its cage yet? I couldn't see it in the photos.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I noticed that. I don't know if you could have planned a better location for it as fars as it looking like that is where it belongs. You still wanting me to come out there and wire it up?

When it gets back to Texas Maybe. Its got a ways to go yet

Michael, the cage is here and cut, just not installed yet.

This is Tim on Genes computer. LOL

Cool! I was wondering if it was another one of those stealth cages, like on Paul Breedlove's new truck. He has hidden most of the cage behind interior panels.

Can't wait to see this thing run!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

tim i can't wait to see that thing in action, you're goin to put ford on the map with that thing

He got them through Painless performance. Are you just wanting the switches or are you wanting them in a panel form?

I need a panel. Those switches look like Contura rocker switches. Thing is, I need to make sure they can handle 20 or 30 amps in some cases. The others are just lights. But I want to get a relay actuated by an ignition on signal that will send 100 amps to a terminal board with 3/8" posts that I can then use as a power source for my FASS, tranny cooler fan, air compressor, heated seats and valet switch. Then I'll just run power directly off the battery to another smaller terminal board for my driving lights, fog lights, and rear bumper lights (all PIAA).

Back