Project DeRanged truck progress

Damn Tim you're movin' right along with this build. Lookin' good, and everyone who's had a part in it has done a great job! Can't wait to see this beast rip down the track man.

That's awesome Tim (that it will be streetable)......imagine the look on the Viper guy's face who just spent $125K on his brand new Viper to get a Hennessey twin turbo kit after he gets toasted by a pick up!

Finally got it off the trailer and in my buddies shop where it will be till it drives out. :rockwoot::rockwoot::tree: Also the Optimas came in today, and I got the back window out.......in about 10 gazilion pieces.:bang:bang:kick:

deranged_joes.jpg

Tomorrow the rear bars for the cage goes in, then pick up the motor later in the week to drop in. :rockwoot:

That thing looks Baddd as hell! Are those pipes leaning back or is it just me?:doh:
Good Job btw!

Very clean build, can't wait to see how she runs with a Built Ford power plant. Clean truck, great job!
Ryan

That thing looks Baddd as hell! Are those pipes leaning back or is it just me?:doh:
Good Job btw!

There not leaning back at all, and they are not finished yet either. Still have to set them dead on height wise.

That looks REALLY good!!! You have done an amazing job! And those bottle brackets and battery tie downs are awesome, the whole thing is awesome!!!

My fingers hurt. 5 straight days of working on this thing is killing me. My hands are starting to look like Joe Hellman, and I am way to good looking for that. LOL

My fingers hurt. 5 straight days of working on this thing is killing me. My hands are starting to look like Joe Hellman, and I am way to good looking for that. LOL

You'll have to schedule a day at the Spa to relieve the tension.

Back