Project DeRanged truck progress

Drivers seat and flooring is in. Just set the belts in there.

deranged_seats_001_Small_.jpg

deranged_seats_004_Small_.jpg

deranged_seats_005_Small_.jpg

deranged_seats_006_Small_.jpg

deranged_seats_007_Small_.jpg

Last edited:
Hey let me run that thing through the 1/4 mile simulator!! I need
weight
wheel or crank hp@ what rpm?
gearing
tire size
tire width

;)

Jason

Tim, I believe I will sponsor you a tanning package at your local tanning salon.

I'm also willing to bet that you had the wife take those pics of you in the truck. Thats what marriage is all about. Friends would have done something with the camera angle to induce some sort of "making you look gay" anomaly that wives wouldn't know how to do.

LMAO, The helmet was to test the NHRA cert specs, and not the wife, but the Neighbor. Yeah, I could use a tan for sure. LOL

Very cool! I'm excited for you. I can't wait until it's finished up, dialed in, and making a pass!

Well Eric, one thing is for sure, you'll be the first to know when its dialed in. LOL

Looking real good! Were ya practicing your 'foot to the floor' moves?
can't wait to see times!

I along with everyone else who has been watching this thread for a long time thinks you need to hurry up and finish it! Looks good though man!

Finally got it off the trailer and in my buddies shop where it will be till it drives out. :rockwoot::rockwoot::tree: Also the Optimas came in today, and I got the back window out.......in about 10 gazilion pieces.:bang:bang:kick:

deranged_joes.jpg

Tomorrow the rear bars for the cage goes in, then pick up the motor later in the week to drop in. :rockwoot:

This is probably a stupid question, but will this truck also be (close to) street legal? I know, stupid question.....

Back