Proof of rpm's?

the end of this month, theres a special on them right now since it isnt out yet.

Hey RC give Lloyd a shout, he can get you one as fast as anyone as he's a dealer for them also.

I want a c5,but I will wait till the programmable box is released or whoever writes the programming will come down to texas and write the program for my truck while its on the dyno.

Our Program that exceeds 3600rpms Produce Little gain, the trouble we had was the Programing (Like always), every Time we ran by 3600 the Wave readings were unpredictable and uncontrollable,the other problem was rail Pressure 30,000 Plus No Problem live,Tagged LV.

RCC , if You plan on running 3600rpm Plus ,Contact Us for exchange to the Wild (Y) version, WPeschel You are ready Have the (Y) version...

WUnderwood said:
whose program is that, TCDiesel?

Its Ours,With some help from ?, it's definitely Not drive-able, Heck! I almost ran into the pumps at SA, when it suddenly and violently jump forward.

We have full fueling past 4000 rpms :rockwoot: and we will be on the dyno tomorrow. :Cheer:

4100rpmCR2.jpg

Bob, when are you going to release this new program? Is it availible for the 04.5? Dustin

Bob Wagner said:
We have full fueling past 4000 rpms :rockwoot: and we will be on the dyno tomorrow. :Cheer:

4100rpmCR2.jpg

In Neutral with brake on No gas ,lamp out..Also

TCDiesel said:
In Neutral with brake on No gas ,lamp out..Also
I noticed that but wasn't going to say anything...I can go take a picture like that if people will pay me for full fueling.

2001shrtbedcmns said:
I noticed that but wasn't going to say anything...I can go take a picture like that if people will pay me for full fueling.
So where's the pic?

Hey Bob, What years will this work for? Will it include the 03 trucks or just 04.5 and up?

erick this is full fuel on Rip's 05. We will need to test it on the 03/04 motor. It also worked on Marco's 06

can't say for sure yet.

Also, is this going to be like the Program that we tried on Reb's truck? I'd still like to drive in on the street. LOL. That one was crazy timing rattle. It was pretty mean though.

Last edited: