ProStreet Cummins S10 known as Nat Nodventich

Once you go to Caltracs you kick yourself for not doing it earlier, dang you run allot of timing.

Jim

Josh (12vchevydually) hopped in the passenger seat last night with a video camera at the drag strip. They weren't prepping the track at all and the 60's were 2.1-2.2. At least it prepared me how to drive on a traction-limited surface.

Crank the sound system and ride along:
YouTube - Brandons 10

Thanks for the video Josh!!

I felt that !!!!!!!! Nice!!!!!!:rockwoot:

Brandon,
It is an awsome ride it looked great at Indy . Can't wait to see it when you get some more suspension work done on it and can pour some more fuel to her. Great job !:Cheer:

Once you go to Caltracs you kick yourself for not doing it earlier, dang you run allot of timing.

Jim

x2 i built my own set for a third the cost, night a day difference on traction.
1236809715.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm currently in money lock-down mode as my job outlook is a tad unstable right now. Numidia isn't an option anymore unless someone wants to fund my way, but Thompson should still be ok. I really want to build/buy a set of caltracs, but the responsible part of me said wait.

Thanks guys! I'm currently in money lock-down mode as my job outlook is a tad unstable right now. Numidia isn't an option anymore unless someone wants to fund my way, but Thompson should still be ok. I really want to build/buy a set of caltracs, but the responsible part of me said wait.

Did I just read that right????? :poke:

Timing is somewhere around 28-30. The builder isn't sure where the pump was pinned since this is a custom pump bought 18months ago. It feels like it wants more timing, but it's a pain to start now.

TC stalls after the turbo spools. Over 2600rpm, I can't hold it back anymore and it's not stalled out.

did you run the truck at the track last friday? some friends said the firepunk trucks were puttin on a good show with all the hondas running around. wish I could of made it. truck looks great:rockwoot:

Hey we were there last fri night. Brandon was spinning past the grandstands, talk about alot of jaws hanging open when he came threw.

Lavon

Like Lavon said, we were there having a ball! What color is your truck? Does it come through Unionville Center much?

Timing is somewhere around 28-30. The builder isn't sure where the pump was pinned since this is a custom pump bought 18months ago. It feels like it wants more timing, but it's a pain to start now.

TC stalls after the turbo spools. Over 2600rpm, I can't hold it back anymore and it's not stalled out.

Nice! Guess mine might be going back! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefarmer View Post
Numidia isn't an option anymore .

Unacceptable.

your darn right this is unaccepable i wanted to see that truck run at numidia damn it!! you better sell your left nut to get there!!!

You'd rather see me homeless and attending a race?:badidea: If anyone wants to slide $600 for fuel my way, I'll be out there.