ProStreet Cummins S10 known as Nat Nodventich

Are you gonna make it to Indy? I'm really looking forward to seeing this truck!

I noticed in the 2nd video it says in the description that it was a private driveway. I haven't seen too many private driveways with fog lines and mailboxes ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska
Yep! Indy is still a go. Make sure you introduce yourself- I'm looking forward to meeting people I forget to meet everytime!

About the driveway- it's a business driveway? LOL I didn't want to say public road or some insanely jealous person would flag the smoke.

"that thing will never hook"
tire.jpg

It 60' all day long at 1.8-1.9 with no suspension changes on the initial setup.

Well I posted what he did^ and clicked about 4 seconds after it seems. :hehe:

Truck looks good.

what are you talking about? i've never said 1 bad thing about this truck or about joefarmer...

Go back to page 2 where you where talking crap about all this big torque means you can make it hook.:hehe:

they run higher rpms, running 2000hp they're probably only running 1900 ft lbs... and with a peak at a higher rpm... an 1100-1200hp diesel has over 2000 ft lbs of torque, and at a much lower rpm... aka more is available off the launch, which if i had to guess that's where most things break since you're sitting there at 0 momentum and then suddenly everything's under A LOT of stress... once you're moving that stress is less (correct me if i'm wrong on any of this, the stress part is all pure speculation)

but then you look at someone like chris werner and when he dyno'd 1450 wasn't his torque maxed at 2500 ft lbs? cause that's all the dyno could read? that's MUCH more than 1500 ft lbs for a 2000hp gasser, and its still at a MUCH lower rpm in a diesel even if you're only running 5k rpm

yeah i know i'm just thinking out-loud here ;)

I would never say that they don't make torque! but i would say that they make torque at a higher rpm than your standard high-horsepower diesel, would you tend to agree with me on that? i'm thinking that maybe that has a huge part in why these diesels are breaking parts that aren't supposed to be broken at our power-levels?
remember that this is all from someone with 0 experience with ANY of this, just trying to think it out so i can get what's going on here :Cheer:

really? where did i EVER mention anything even remotely bad about this truck? i never once even mentioned anything about the truck not being able to hook up...
i also never mentioned anything about anyone's experience or knowledge (except for that a$$hole riles) so i think YOU need to go back and re-read EVERYTHING that i posted and tell me where i mentioned what you claim...
don't make claims you can't back up

Point proven and that's the end of that conversation.

This thread is about a truck....keep it on track.

Point proven and that's the end of that conversation.

This thread is about a truck....keep it on track.

exactly, idk why i was drug into this when i never said anything bad :what:

but anyway what times did the truck run? looks like it launched pretty well :rockwoot:

Brandon, it seems to be doing well.......as I suspected, did you have any trouble getting up on the charger?

Looks like the front shocks are doing there job! Single adjustable AFCO's did well years ago but there is better stuff out there now.

Jim

Goerend nailed the current converter setup. 3 seconds of spool = 20psi, 4 seconds = 30psi. It likes ~10-12psi on the launch, so roughly 2 seconds to spool every time. I got double bulbed in the test&tune session once, so I lit both to see if I could get it done and walked away with a .015 light plus a win. :rockwoot: I'll get the video runs and time slips up ASAP.

Goerend nailed the current converter setup. 3 seconds of spool = 20psi, 4 seconds = 30psi. It likes ~10-12psi on the launch, so roughly 2 seconds to spool every time. I got double bulbed in the test&tune session once, so I lit both to see if I could get it done and walked away with a .015 light plus a win. :rockwoot: I'll get the video runs and time slips up ASAP.

:hehe: nice brandon

Copied from my NHRDA/FASS @ ORP picture thread-

The truck did ok in the shake down passes Friday night. It took about 3 hits to figure out tire pressure and launch patterns. I let it partially air out the on the last pass of the evening running 13.06@115.

It was warmer on Saturday, but I finally got a good, full power pass in- 11.27@124. The next run was aborted right after the launch because I had a mist on the windshield at the 100' mark. A water injection line started leaking at the intake. Turned up the boost on the last qualifying pass for a 11.16@119. First round of eliminations put me up against Charlie in the Dr. Performance Dakota. In true competitive fashion, Charlie waited on the tree for 3 seconds after I left and blew past me at the stripe for the win! I appreciate the Dr P team attitude and my (as Matt corrected me) sombrero's off to Charlie for making it fun for the fans!

Very nice Brandon

Nice truck for sure Brandon. I was nice to finally meet you. Sure makes it worth it when you can make some passes and enjoy your work. Jeff

Brandon, it was good seeing you again this weekend! Truck looked great as usual! This time I got to see it run finally!! Congrats!

Two testing passes
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q13QTjh7tM[/MEDIA]

All my Saturday passes
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shFr03lhec[/MEDIA]

Back