ProStreet Cummins S10 known as Nat Nodventich

While I like the S&W kit, I'm taking a minimalist approach. I think it's still too much weight with the bed crossmembers, etc. Plus, I'd like 20" frame rails instead of 24".

The hardest part was getting a hood to fit over all of it. There's more engine components planned for the truck and it's gonna fill up the entire cowl.

Thanks Ted! Did you imagine this when I told you about it at Schied's event? :hehe:

Damn nice little truck Brandon, really looking forward to seeing it run at Indy. Do you have an estimate of your hp yet? There should be some great Prostreet trucks at Indy. Not sure if we'll run Prostreet or not, we plan to run Superstreet and if there are enough trucks so we can change tires between rounds we'll run Prostreet as well. I like your run multiple rounds and live. we feel the same way, I'm not a fan of 1/8 mile racing on a good 1/4track when they use that as the reason. I.E. breaking more when you run a 1/4. See you at Indy. You have any plans to run at Muncie the following day?

Damn nice little truck Brandon, really looking forward to seeing it run at Indy. Do you have an estimate of your hp yet? There should be some great Prostreet trucks at Indy. Not sure if we'll run Prostreet or not, we plan to run Superstreet and Prostreet as well. I like your run multiple rounds and live approach, we feel the same way. I'm not a fan of 1/8 mile racing on a good 1/4 mile track when they use that as the reason. I.E. breaking more when you run a 1/4. See you at Indy. You have any plans to run at Muncie the following day?

So when's it going to the track? Are you waiting for an event or are you gonna take it out locally for some Test 'n Tune? :poke: :D

The power is limited to ~400hp because I badly need seat time. I have no problem with 1/8mi on a 1/4mi strip. It just takes longer to get to the return road. :hehe:

I'm waiting on a converter again. Hopefully it will test&tune before Indy.

Good call Brandon, I am gonna be right there with you. Its not like driving your full size truck where you know everything works properly. Did I tighten every bolt? I have rechecked a 1000 times, but still?????

Good call Brandon, I am gonna be right there with you. Its not like driving your full size truck where you know everything works properly. Did I tighten every bolt? I have rechecked a 1000 times, but still?????

Sounds like a pilot talking right there:D Agree, need to break it in slow, hope you get all bugs worked out so you can "let the big dog eat" at Indy. Good luck and great looking truck.

"Gimme da keys, I'll drive!" :D

I'm in the same boat as you were last year, it's gonna take a few trial and error runs with the converter before I can even launch. I dunno how mine is so different, but the same converter that stalls at 2600 on someone elses truck stalls at 1800 on mine.

I'm in the same boat as you were last year, it's gonna take a few trial and error runs with the converter before I can even launch. I dunno how mine is so different, but the same converter that stalls at 2600 on someone elses truck stalls at 1800 on mine.

Gear Ratio!!!! You know what we went through with our 2.90 gear.

Thanks for the help John! With your help and recommendations, Dave nailed the converter spec on this go around!

The insurance, registration, title & inspection paperwork went through on 5/29/2009 at 12:01am. It's 100% street legal and I took it on it's virgin ice cream run to Sonic on Sunday afternoon! You get some funny looks for driving around with a 'chute on the back, but it's all in good, clean fun! LOL

Thanks for the help John! With your help and recommendations, Dave nailed the converter spec on this go around!

The insurance, registration, title & inspection paperwork went through on 5/29/2009 at 12:01am. It's 100% street legal and I took it on it's virgin ice cream run to Sonic on Sunday afternoon! You get some funny looks for driving around with a 'chute on the back, but it's all in good, clean fun! LOL

Good news Brandon! I take it all went well, since you're not saying anything negative about it. Don't worry about the chute man...just tell them it's for tailgators...LOL

There's good and bad in any situation. Dave Goerend's always come through for me, whether it's a 300hp daily driver or a full race truck. You have to give him props for calling customers back on his personal cell phone after 8pm.

Same goes with Tim Barber @ TRE- he's lead me through an entire trans refresh over the phone. "Put me on speaker and check the clearance under that snap ring. Is it .025 or .035? I guess we'll have to use a thin steel in that pack." LOL

There's 2 videos under my youtube account.
YouTube - joefarmer80's Channel

Are you gonna make it to Indy? I'm really looking forward to seeing this truck!

I noticed in the 2nd video it says in the description that it was a private driveway. I haven't seen too many private driveways with fog lines and mailboxes ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska