ProStreet Cummins S10 known as Nat Nodventich

after i wrote that i looked back and saw that all the other gauges were at 0 :bang

Here's one after the tach got hooked up. Hope it helps to see it better.
s10_interior.jpg

Very nice. I like your build goals. Build it to go rounds. As much as I like to go fast, I like wining even better.

Paul

Cool truck man, can't wait to see some videeeeooooos.

Very nice build Brandon and crew! I know how long these projects take and how much $$$ they swallow! I as well am anxious to see it run in Indy!

How does the tranny cover look brandon
It looks like Sleepy and Josh made it- probably because you did! :hehe:

Honestly it looks great! Allen spent about 2 hours hand polishing the big C and it really shines! I didn't have the cash to vinyl 'CUMMINS' on it this month, but it looks great and functions even better!

The best part about that is that you can take it off and have the transmission out in ~45 minutes by yourself. I provide proof from tonight's thrash session! :)
casualties7.jpg

casualties6.jpg

And a few engine shots that haven't surfaced yet. Note the big, black 4" butterfly air shutoff from John Robinson. I really couldn't have done it without bouncing ideas off of him. 100% stand-up class act!
engine_bay_done2.jpg

engine_bay_done3.jpg

That is a great looking truck indeed! How did i miss this thread?
Cant wait to see it run in its right enviroment!:tree:

A question... did you have any issue with the Pro Ratchet when makin it a 3 shift when you put that pin in..?

Joe that truck rocks man. I'd love for ya to bring it up to our open house July 10th..that's the friday before the NHRDA race. Let me know if you're interested.

Did you mention how much your truck weighs?

I haven't posted exact weight. It's less than 4500 and greater than the 3500 SuperStreet limit for TS. ;)

That is a great looking truck indeed! How did i miss this thread?
Cant wait to see it run in its right enviroment!:tree:

A question... did you have any issue with the Pro Ratchet when makin it a 3 shift when you put that pin in..?

I'm not quite understanding. This B&M shifter is for a Chrysler 727 transmission. It fit without modification to the transmission. The valve body is a full manual forward pattern, PRN321.

Joe that truck rocks man. I'd love for ya to bring it up to our open house July 10th..that's the friday before the NHRDA race. Let me know if you're interested.

Well, it does have a Grand Rock 5" miter... I'll see if I can fit it in. PM me the details if you don't mind.

I'm not quite understanding. This B&M shifter is for a Chrysler 727 transmission. It fit without modification to the transmission. The valve body is a full manual forward pattern, PRN321.

Hmm the one I have is for 2,3 and 4 speed transmissions from GM Ford and Chrysler. Different brackets and two blocker pins for different trannys.
One blocker pin for choosing 2,3 or 4-speed and one blockerpin for different P"modes" depending on which tranny you´ve got!

Maybe yours where setup right when you got, or it is a older more trannyspecific part#.
Mine is a http://www.bmracing.com/PRODUCTS/Competition-Automatic-Shifters/Pro-Ratchet

I have to check it up or start a own thread! Sorry for Hi-jacking!

Awesome build! What are you running for front suspension, stock S-10? Is it a 4-link in the rear?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hmm the one I have is for 2,3 and 4 speed transmissions from GM Ford and Chrysler. Different brackets and two blocker pins for different trannys.
One blocker pin for choosing 2,3 or 4-speed and one blockerpin for different P"modes" depending on which tranny you´ve got!

Maybe yours where setup right when you got, or it is a older more trannyspecific part#.
Mine is a http://www.bmracing.com/PRODUCTS/Competition-Automatic-Shifters/Pro-Ratchet

I have to check it up or start a own thread! Sorry for Hi-jacking!
Oh! I understand! It is a Pro-Ratchet as far as I know. It was previously setup for a turbo 400, so it was the pattern of PRN321 when I got it.

I don't think it was a hyjack as it was directly related to the truck- you're ok. :)

Awesome build! What are you running for front suspension, stock S-10? Is it a 4-link in the rear?

Regards,
Michael Pliska
Stock style s-10 front suspension. I believe the coils have been upgraded at some point as I have 40/60 suspension travel from stop to stop at ride height with the Cummins in there.

The rear is leaves and slapper bars.

hey have you seen the back half kit that S&W race cars sales for the s10?. i have been looking at them and thought it may help you out in the future.

how hard was it to shoe horn the cummins in?

Rear frame kit

I have built a couple of S-10's with that kit and it works very well. I had a small block with a jerico on 10.5's and went a 1.25 60'. They fit verywell also. Hope to see the truck at the track soon. Looks good Joe. S-10's are very cool trucks. Jeff