Proven Daily Driver Turbo/Injector combos

This whole paragraph can be summed up real quickley.
It should not take 11 turbo's to reach what many have reached the first go round.
Our speced out Precision built turbos do not see these drive pressure numbers or concerns of waste-gating.
A PRECISION BUILT new super secret turbo from us can do all this all while cleaning up injectors larger then 190's. Smoke free and no need for a big stal or manual trans. Its amazing what the correct setup can do. Not to mention how much money can be saved and put towards things like tires and lockers. But then again when a vendor needs to make rent anything to sell parts works better for number 1

So...where's the proof that Your Turbo's are the best?

To come on here and start slamming different companies products is a cheap shot without any proof that yours is the $h!t.

To come on here and start slamming different companies products is a cheap shot without any proof that yours is the $h!t.

i believe he's referring to dusty's choice of company to deal with, and their inability to a damn thing that works, not slamming any turbo companies. dusty has been running his mouth on lots of forums for a couple years now about this and that and is still yet to do anythig noteworthy.

I am calling out the Fact is that Dusty's Diesel Super Turbo Builder is taking credit for a setup that he had no part of and I find it amusing that it took them 11 different setups to reach what has been reached way before he had his 4th turbo on. Coming on forums time and time again having your Sugar Daddy feed you a line of BS about how he designed the turbo and its his billet wheel is a slap in the face to those involved. Precision Turbo is the manufacture and design of the billet wheeled turbo that Dusty's Diesel is claiming BWD speced out and designed. The Final equation on housings, setup, etc, came from another source.
As for Proof on the Precision Turbo's
Take a look at the top Nationally know trucks last season and whose chargers they where running.
The person/vendor/nutswinger needs to step back and quit taking shots and credit for something they had NOTHING to do with. Especially if they happen to run into a warranty claim and need the actual manufacture step up and take care of the situation. Time and time again this vendor has to change flavor of the week turbo Manufactures b/c time and time again he looses his vendor privileges for actions like these.

If Brian wants to come in here and try and explain or defend himself or his actions have at. I could use a little amusement.

Until then I will let Charles and Trusted enlighten Dusty's Diesel.

oh, ok....there is more to the story....again.

I seem to always show up, and read something that don't sound too friendly towards another company.

I also don't know the whole story here either, so unless people are gonna "Tell all", I'll be quite now.

I am calling out the Fact is that Dusty's Diesel Super Turbo Builder is taking credit for a setup that he had no part of and I find it amusing that it took them 11 different setups to reach what has been reached way before he had his 4th turbo on. Coming on forums time and time again having your Sugar Daddy feed you a line of BS about how he designed the turbo and its his billet wheel is a slap in the face to those involved. Precision Turbo is the manufacture and design of the billet wheeled turbo that Dusty's Diesel is claiming BWD speced out and designed. The Final equation on housings, setup, etc, came from another source.
As for Proof on the Precision Turbo's
Take a look at the top Nationally know trucks last season and whose chargers they where running.
The person/vendor/nutswinger needs to step back and quit taking shots and credit for something they had NOTHING to do with. Especially if they happen to run into a warranty claim and need the actual manufacture step up and take care of the situation. Time and time again this vendor has to change flavor of the week turbo Manufactures b/c time and time again he looses his vendor privileges for actions like these.

If Brian wants to come in here and try and explain or defend himself or his actions have at. I could use a little amusement.

Until then I will let Charles and Trusted enlighten Dusty's Diesel.

Seems kind of funny that the last three turbo's that I tested were all for precesion, Yes Brian hooked it all up but the testing was all for them to see how these worked on the street. Last time I checked that most of the precesion turbo's were on mostly tractors, gassers, and several of the big truck pullers but I am not aware of many they had just running around on the street. Maybe you could call them and talk to Justin or Patrick, even the owner I beleive his name is Harry, about the testing I did for them. They were so happy w/ the testing that they made me a custom 2.6 cover slapped on a 76 billett and shipped it to me the day before we left for SDX. I didn't do a good job of representing for them because of the exhaust leak I had. But they were okay w/ it and let me keep it the rest of the season. I called them BWD billett turbo's if you look @ the pics you can see they say precesion right on them. I chose not to tell specs or other details. Everyone don't need to know everything. If brian wants people to know or Precesion they can tell whoever wants to know. Also as far as the 11 turbo's go, I could have stuck w/ many of them but chose to keep testing different setups, and I am glad I did. These are by far the best turbo's I have ever ran. Sorry to make you mad when I made the post to the link of the turbo's, I wasn't trying to start nothing just trying to add info to your thread on the turbo's you were selling. It is a very good thread and would have probably helped you out as much as anyone but you had to get mad because BWD is mentioned in it. I was never around the company when you guys had your falling out, I did not have anything to do w/ it than nor do I want anything to do w/ it now. Have a good day Dusty. One other thing, you don't get different turbo's and try them out to see how they react to different trucks?? I think if I was a high powered diesel shop like yourself I would want to know about as many turbo's That I could. That way I could point people in the right direction when they called.