Pulls in WI

theres a pull in sauk city on may 24 its a run what yea brung pull i beleave its at 7 but i could be wrong

We have a badger state pull in oregon on saturday, and the one in sauk is on memorial day weekend i believe, i always make it to the sauk one and this is a first in oregon at the racetrack. Everybody should come on down. Then on Labor day we have a truck and tractor pull in brooklyn.

i do, I pull for fun not $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hey Garrett you going to post them pulls yet?

I pull for fun also! If you think theres money in pulling, your nuts! It's nice to pull against trucks that are in the same class, not against a bunch of farmers, and spoiled kids.

Whats wrong with farmers? I'm pretty sure that some of those "farmers" Might sneak up and whup ya one day. Oh and I think that maybe they might have been pullin a little longer than you. Cuz I don't think there is a street diesel class at the Louisville Farm Show.

Now spoiled kids, bash away!!!

I pull for fun also! If you think theres money in pulling, your nuts! It's nice to pull against trucks that are in the same class, not against a bunch of farmers, and spoiled kids.

I have never pulled against a truck that has been competition that wasn't part of a pulling club. I went to some brush pulls last year and it really lost its enjoyment after a while. You need to remember that it is pretty easy and cheap to get the truck to the 450rwhp category. But it is a whole new ballgame once you try to go 600+. At that point you are dedicated to the truck and you will want to pull on a regular basis, thus be part of a club.

Whats wrong with farmers? I'm pretty sure that some of those "farmers" Might sneak up and whup ya one day. Oh and I think that maybe they might have been pullin a little longer than you. Cuz I don't think there is a street diesel class at the Louisville Farm Show.

Now spoiled kids, bash away!!!

I don't have a problem with farmers for the most part either. The problem is, when they show up with there 1986 Chevy 6.2 liter, or a non turbocharger powerstroke. Putting 100' on the locals gets old after awhile.

I don't have a problem with farmers for the most part either. The problem is, when they show up with there 1986 Chevy 6.2 liter, or a non turbocharger powerstroke. Putting 100' on the locals gets old after awhile.

In a 1986 6.2 liter!!!! I would hope you put more than 100' on that! I seen your truck pull and it runs good. Not tryin to stir anything up, just makin a point about farmers.

Stop on out at Madison speedway Saturday night. We will be pulling with Badger State Tractor Pullers.

Madison is a pretty good drive for me right now. I will catch a few over on this side of the state.