Pulls in WI

There is one on Memorial Day in Harrisville WI. It's not sanctioned, but it's a heck of a good time!! There are also upcoming unsanctioned pulls in Lindsey, Greenwood, Neilsville, Dorchester, Amherst, Fondulac, Cedarburg, West Bend, and a couple of others. Sorry, I don't have my list in front of me!!

There is one on Memorial Day in Harrisville WI. It's not sanctioned, but it's a heck of a good time!! There are also upcoming unsanctioned pulls in Lindsey, Greenwood, Neilsville, Dorchester, Amherst, Fondulac, Cedarburg, West Bend, and a couple of others. Sorry, I don't have my list in front of me!!

harrisville is a given for ALWAYS having pulls and can you get all the dates of those other pulls thanks

well so much for madison pull tonight got rained out before the diesels could pull but was pretty neat to see a super stock blow back tire off

Yea it was disapointing, but that blow out was pretty cool however. Sauk pull is also next weekend. they have a deisel truck class on saturday

i will be in sauk pulling for sure and partying lol wewille were you from?

pulles last nite got 10 out of 23 but there was alot of hot trucks there too

I would like to know where more brush pulls are too, cant compete with the Badger guys so brush pulls are good for me.

Id like to be part of an organization but just dont have the power to run with Badger.

NADM has two sanctioned pulls in Wisconsin that I know of and I might consider running with them in the work stock class. And ramtough01, its just an idea for you too. Youd fit in the work stock class also, just have to remove the traction bars, and have at least 1" of suspension travel.

last i looked you dont have to remove traction bars in work stock but i am going to be in union grove next weekend

Well I looked again and your right they do allow traction bars. Well see you there.

and Dmaxlover: Whats this about pulling against farmers. Last I checked Tim Stroubel was a farmer:D

I know what you meant but had to give you a hard time.

who else here is going to diesel fest? might get a convoy going to it from the madison area

Well I looked again and your right they do allow traction bars. Well see you there.

and Dmaxlover: Whats this about pulling against farmers. Last I checked Tim Stroubel was a farmer:D

I know what you meant but had to give you a hard time.

I love farmers, they grow all the foods I like to eat! Just most of them (especially the really old or really young ones) drive junk. :bang

well Dmax lover you do have a point, a lot of old guys do drive junk in some parts of the state.

But for some reason around here they drive new diesels or old S-10s. But you cant beat an S10.

I should get yu a pic of our "farm" Dmax. Dents everywhere, no grille and the bumper is falling. Had an edge juice on it for 4 years and its starting to show. The only nice thing is the 06 mirrors and the new Edge since the old one took a crap.

You pullin in lodi this year, June 13th.

I know that in this area, it seems like it's super built up trucks, or next to bone stock trucks, pulling in the diesel classes. I think it's pretty neat, and have even watched a couple bonestock trucks take the cake when the big power boys broke. All part of the pulling scene though.

I'll be watching in Union Grove saturday, hopefully meet some of you guys there.