Pulls in WI

Any more info on the pull tommorrow in East Troy.

And what time is the pull in Jefferson. If its at night Ill try to make er. I hope it is, lately all of these pulls have been in the morning when Im working.

East Troy: Badger truck pullers rules, Noon, at the high school, stocker class?

Jefferson: Badger truck pullers rules, 6:30 pm, at the fair park, stocker class-yes, but get there early in the morning to get your name in, the list fills up extremely fast since they only let 10 guys in the class.

baraboo this saturday at 7 and lodi sunday but rumur has it lodi wont let trucks that smoke at all pull and no traction bars

Fitzy tried no smoke for diesels last year. Uhh.. didnt go so well for him. Not a single diesel there didnt smoke.

Not only that, theres guys with BIG block gassers that are built to the hilt. And obviously they dont smoke.

So far no bars or blocks, I havent had a chance to talk to him with all of the flooding but I hope to talk to him soon to get him to reconsider the bars and blocks rules. If you think about it, were going to place in about the same order with or without them since most of the guys that will show up do have them.

If I get him to change his mind Ill let you guys know. Like I said its been hectic around there right now, and weve been working since 5 am to trie to get things under control. We just hauled in multiple loads of bark and have been pumping water all day.

The pull will most likely still go on as its not till sunday at 6 and its supposed to be clear that day.

Plan on no bars and no blocks but bring them just in case.

No hanging weights either.

And if you trailer your truck, unload it down the road and drive it in. They like to make the rulse based on what they see pull in and may not even let you pull if they hear rumors that your truck is a heavily modified truck.

Im gonna try to get run what you brung. Any other rules are up to the drivers at the meeting and for those who have brush pulled before, they know how that goes. Its dead silent. Nobody wants to speak up.

Well see what happens and ill get back to you.

Long as the rain holds out, I don't see why it wouldn't be on.... Wheres is the pull goin to be held at in Lodi? I can't remember there bein anything in town like a track or something along those lines....

its at the fair grounds if you take 60 into lodi turn right at the baseball field and go down 2 blocks take a left and your there

I may be back up and running for Monroe.. Engine is going back in today!

Lodi turned out to be a great pull, lotsa trucks and tractors showed up. My bud took first in the "stock" class and my other bud got 5th in the hot class..... Ramtough: I liked the hand out the window sunday drive look you had goin on! :ft:

Lodi turned out to be a great pull, lotsa trucks and tractors showed up. My bud took first in the "stock" class and my other bud got 5th in the hot class..... Ramtough: I liked the hand out the window sunday drive look you had goin on! :ft:

hahaha thanks kinda close to my home town so i knew alot of people there. which one was your friend that took 5th? and i was about the middle of the pack with just a stock turbo so i was pretty happy

Garrett, I thought you and the wife were both pulling this year??? Why hasn't her truck been to any on the local events?