Pulls in WI

well Dmax lover you do have a point, a lot of old guys do drive junk in some parts of the state.

But for some reason around here they drive new diesels or old S-10s. But you cant beat an S10.

I should get yu a pic of our "farm" Dmax. Dents everywhere, no grille and the bumper is falling. Had an edge juice on it for 4 years and its starting to show. The only nice thing is the 06 mirrors and the new Edge since the old one took a crap.

You pullin in lodi this year, June 13th.

july 13 but there is a pull june 13th some where i just cant remeber it

I might mosey on up there I guess!:rockwoot:

Should be a great time - sounds like lots of trucks are coming not only from the upper states but some from the midsection - lot of money in the purses!

RK

I will also be there! Going to be a week late with the truck though. Just going to have to spectate. Oh well. Ill have to meet up with you. Ill be at the AirDog tent most of the time. Maybe you can introduce to a few folks.

We are in a mad rush to get the truck back together! We pulled the engine out of my truck late last night. We stopped home to return some calls and we are on our way back out to the shop to finish pulling the engine in the black truck. We *should* have it up and running tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Id like to meet some of you from pure diesel power. I call Garrett occasionally with questions about my truck but never have met him.

i will be there pulling in workstock maybe next year pulling in a higher class

Mackville nationals, Badger State Tractor pullers.

Watertown, Badger truck pullers assoc.

I will be there Saturday night. Drinkin... Not pullin!!!

John, any idea how the track in watertown looks after all of this rain? Or if all of the roads are open around the area. Looks like I will be ready to go for tomorrow.

John, any idea how the track in watertown looks after all of this rain? Or if all of the roads are open around the area. Looks like I will be ready to go for tomorrow.

I don't know. Might want to contact Otto, or Strobel. I don't make it out to Watertuky unless it's absolutely necessary.

watertown sucked i have a video of your pull there dmax a perfect video and sound of the turbo boot poping lol

and anyone know of pulls coming up theres one in stoughon tomorrow and july 13 in lodi

Is Jefferson still on? I heard they got hit pretty hard with the rain/floods.

which one at jefferson the challenge of power? that was on saturday or was suppose to be but was canceled

Tomorrow is East Troy, July 17 is Monroe, Jefferson is always a great pull I'm happy to hear its on for Thurs. it'll be a good show like always....

BTW - Utica is Aug 1-3

Last edited:
watertown sucked i have a video of your pull there dmax a perfect video and sound of the turbo boot poping lol

and anyone know of pulls coming up theres one in stoughon tomorrow and july 13 in lodi

Watertown wasn't a good day for anyone.:nail: