Quadzilla Adrenaline

366ci_cummins

Just got my Adrenaline and let my tell you LOOK OUT EDGE AND TST. This thing is BAD A$$. Fuels hard and the de-fuel and second to none. Def best thing on the market right now as far as a timing box. :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Not to argue, but without side by side time slips for proof my money is still on the old Comp Drag.

just by my own testing in my own little way it performs better than the smarty and drag comp combo. So until you buy one i'd hold off on any bets that involve money haha. I'm not one to brag at all but this might be something to start with.

Opie said:
Not to argue, but without side by side time slips for proof my money is still on the old Comp Drag.

the ORIGINAL adrenaline ran within a tenth of the drag comp and within a horsepower on the dyno in my truck. dont get me wrong i love(d) my drag comp but you gotta feel the way the adrenaline fuels and how responsive it is. with all the options it offers, it blows the drag comp out of the water. i will be dynoing the comp file here in a couple weeks and the drag strip opens in three weeks so i will have updates and will probably have them on my thread.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16459

sweet!

makes so much power it strip the teeth off 3rd gear in an nv4500

I should be getting the adrenaline within a couple of days; if this comp file really fuels to 4k then I’ll be looking for springs. I’m thinking of going with the Hamilton’s…. Has anyone tried these out? If so what would be a reasonable seat pressure?

366ci_cummins said:
just by my own testing in my own little way it performs better than the smarty and drag comp combo. So until you buy one i'd hold off on any bets that involve money haha. I'm not one to brag at all but this might be something to start with.

Again I am not disagree with you but until some time slips back it up I am holding off on buying one. I got my Comp in 02 and numorous hp boxes have came out but none have taken it at the strip. Drag Comps competition has had six years to top them, yet nobody does so with time slips. FWIW I am nuetral in any camp that makes performance boxes and feel efiLive is the best by far that I have boughten todate. Unfortunately they have yet to make one for my Dodge. :ft:

Unless this thing makes some noticeable amount of power or shaves tnths, I wont be letting go of my Bluechip. From all I have seen, this thing is a cheaper version of the FMS with a timimg box added. Quad even told me he made it as a cheaper alternative to some of the "Cadillac Stacks" (FMS, TST/Smarty,VA,etc...)

I wouldnt let go of the bluechip box either, all im saying to the people that are looking to try something different this is a good way to spend the money and not be dissapointed. It doesnt hold a candle to my red-line but not many can. I've have a drag comp since they first came out, and its an honest 100 rwhp. I as others are looking foward to see some numbers, might be good......might be bad. I'm not one to change a lot of things but i'm happy with the money i spent and i think others will be to.

Timbeaux38 said:
Unless this thing makes some noticeable amount of power or shaves tnths, I wont be letting go of my Bluechip. From all I have seen, this thing is a cheaper version of the FMS with a timimg box added. Quad even told me he made it as a cheaper alternative to some of the "Cadillac Stacks" (FMS, TST/Smarty,VA,etc...)

getblown5.9 said:
sweet!

makes so much power it strip the teeth off 3rd gear in an nv4500
LOL LOL Alright, Alright, it may have just been a bad gear. Sorry.

Today I was driving around with the Adrenaline turned up and my rear end blew out! It was a mess!

...till I got home and changed my pants.

Big Blue24 said:
Today I was driving around with the Adrenaline turned up and my rear end blew out! It was a mess!

...till I got home and changed my pants.

Now thats funny:hehe: :hehe:

Seriously, when is someone gonna get on a dyno to test this thing? I don't really care that much if it doesn't make MORE peak power, I just want to see the ramp rate and how far out it fuels. The POS Granatelli box is in the trash ever since I put the mach 4's in, because it surges like crazy and doesn't spool my turbo quick enough. I want some smooth, but aggressive power.
Already sold my smarty to buy a Quad A., I hope I didn't jump the gun.

im gonna keep my smarty just for the reason for dyno runs because i know what it did with the drag on 5 and the smarty on 9.
I've had my quad on order since december 12 and it just came friday, played with it over the weekend a little. It does get hot with the 62/13, took the pyro up to 1967 deg. That scared the poop right out of me. I just got done down loading a agressive tune into it so i'll know more tomorrow on the out take of things. One thing i DO like is that on PL10 the cruise works normal unlike the edge or smarty