Quadzilla (closing up?) memo

Vendors have received emails that they are out of business and liquidating inventory

Switch to Comp. I hate to say it after all these years I have stood by Quad but this is BS in my book. Looks to me like we are all hung out to dry.$.02

What quad did was very dirty to their customers.. That's for sure.

Switch to Comp. I hate to say it after all these years I have stood by Quad but this is BS in my book. Looks to me like we are all hung out to dry.$.02

Did they shut down because they weren't making any money? Or a different reason? No business can survive without making a profit.

Every time they turned around they were getting sued by some agency somewhere, and being s small business, the capital wasnt there to fight.
So, they closed.

Every time they turned around they were getting sued by some agency somewhere, and being s small business, the capital wasnt there to fight.
So, they closed.

Well, to me that's a legit reason. Those saying quad left you guys hanging have no grounds to stand on. I'll guess they closed shop before they lost everything. Smart thing to do.

Well, to me that's a legit reason. Those saying quad left you guys hanging have no grounds to stand on. I'll guess they closed shop before they lost everything. Smart thing to do.

They should not have sent out an email stating that support will be through email / online then. The email consisted of an image hosted on their web site. When they took the site down the email content and addresses went poof as well... Listen if I was in their position I would have closed too, but empty promises to thousands of customers should not have been made..

i dont think it will "blow over" but some one will figure out some sort of loop hole.

IMO its no sweat off my back... i was never a fan of quad. There RPG cost me 3 RP sensors on my CR and they would never do a THING about it.

I imagine!. Why is it so important why they closed up? That's what i heard, that's all i know.

I've spent like $1,600 with them I have the right to know. I was just asking you because you acted like you knew something.

I double checked, I have received 38 emails from them over the years trying to sell me more stuff but no email about this.

I'm just saying if they have the time to try and sell me more stuff you would think they would have the time to say thanks we're going out of business now. I'm not sure why that is funny.

I think it's your self entitled attitude about your "right to know" that's funny. So you've spent $1600 with them. Big deal. What'd you buy 2 adrenalines? Unless you were a share holder in the company, you have no right to know anything other than they closed. And if you want to know THAT bad, I'm sure there's public records somewhere stating why. But they don't owe you squat.