Quadzilla (closing up?) memo

I think it's your self entitled attitude about your "right to know" that's funny. So you've spent $1600 with them. Big deal. What'd you buy 2 adrenalines? Unless you were a share holder in the company, you have no right to know anything other than they closed. And if you want to know THAT bad, I'm sure there's public records somewhere stating why. But they don't owe you squat.

Damn, took the letters right off my keyboard!

Anyone know how I can track something down there or a legit phone number. Have a customer with a vp competition truck that sent his 4k adr to them 1.5 months ago and of course now has no unit or contact info?

Sent from my phone, because who has time for a computer anymore.

Anyone know how I can track something down there or a legit phone number. Have a customer with a vp competition truck that sent his 4k adr to them 1.5 months ago and of course now has no unit or contact info?

Well, to me that's a legit reason. Those saying quad left you guys hanging have no grounds to stand on. I'll guess they closed shop before they lost everything. Smart thing to do.

Yeah, cause that is ok to you?

Hard to tell from reading the last few pages if people are more interested in the original subject or keeping the thread for conversation's sake.

^^^THIS!