Race TC opinions, Single vs Triple vs ?

Dave Goerend will get you what you need. I have ran the 15 blade left cut with bd twins and it works fine. I've also ran it with a sb66, was a tad bit tight, but it worked great. Works perfect with that also. I've ran the v10 converters with s400 single turbos. Works great also. I would just give him a call. Even if you get it and it isn't exactly what you want, he'll just send you another one for the cost of freight, plus lifetime warranty.

Thank you for all of the info fellas. Looks like I need to make some phone calls.

There is some good info in this thread but I have a question for my particular application.

I currently have a converter that is a tad looser than stock and I am tired of going nowhere with the engine screaming so I want a tighter converter, I'm just not sure how tight. The guy I am sending my converter goes off stall speed. An 89% converter sounds like it is exactly what I'm looking for, does anyone know what the stall speed would be equivalent to? I know it depends on torque numbers but I have no idea how to calculate it and I expect my peak torque to be between 1200 and 1400. I am running a s360 over a 26cm 3b. I plan to adjust the tps so my tranny will shift later but more should be put to the ground with the tighter converter. Opinions?