Race Truck build...

Well my mom and dad bought me a 02 duramax today.. so I have a dd/ tow rig now..!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I stand corrected. My birthday came. All totaled I walked away with a bottle of cologne and about $50. I'm pretty happy with it.
Usually for our wedding anniversary my folks buy Mel 5 or 6 things and throw in some token gift for me. (Last year a tshirt, this year a pic frame and a set of cuff links that are shift knobs)

Holy crap howd i miss this build 4 months ago!!! Looking awesome!!! Hopefully i get full control of the track this year in Albuquerque and can get some awesome competitive 11,10 second classes.... Lots of sick trucks out of CO ( as well as alot of SH!T talkers too)

Probably didn't feel like hearing peoples bs, so now we don't get to see the finished product.

just read all this thread and this is a great build an good luck with it. i cant wait to see it on the track

C-mon Mike post up some of the latest updates, tellin me over the phone dont do much. I want pics!!! :rockwoot:

BTW dont let some of these guys get you down man, i guess you gotta learn to deal with them like i have....I mean if they were any better or smarter than you they would have something to show for it......other than internet heroism.

Whatsa matter Wade? Did you float him some parts and now want your cock stroked online in return? LOL

And before you say I don't have anything....I could build a brand new version of your used tube truck for what I have in my daily driver....so STFU