Race Truck build...

oh yeah I can tif steel and thats it.. i wouldnt know anything else if someone asked about the process other then I can do it!!!

I need to get some up...!!! I washed the truck yesterday too... it looks so much better clean...

give me 15 minutes there will be some up...

well here is ther interior completely done...
2011-04-17_16-38-43_397.jpg

2011-04-17_16-38-51_450.jpg

After the wash... and right after I did that I put my caltrac bars back on and the grill pics tomorrow..
2011-05-01_17-29-36_583.jpg

2011-05-01_17-29-52_87.jpg

2011-05-01_17-30-03_426.jpg

Holy hell Mike this is awesome!!! The last time I saw this truck was driving away from my house in Granby with a snow covered dirtbike in the back... Shes changed a little since then! Looks amazing, keep up the good work!!!

I'm jealous as a mofo. I wish I had the time/funds. Someday..... :( Do your parents want to adopt a 25 year old? Or can you at least hook me up at ATS when I get out next year?

I'm jealous as a mofo. I wish I had the time/funds. Someday..... :( Do your parents want to adopt a 25 year old? Or can you at least hook me up at ATS when I get out next year?

Its definitely bin a long road and alot of contacts to get where it is today...I have a never ending list of people to thank...!!! This week was insane with the DP Challenge at work.. but the truck was a hit...!!!everyone was talking about it...!!!

When you come to Ats I will take care of ya...!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well guys im taking today off to relax...!!! Dpc was killer all week.. made some great friends and contacts!!! Tearing into it tomorrow...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk