Race Truck build...

Hmmmm!

I understand.

I got you your super spoiler booster fooler swole...!

Its actually alot deeper then I care to talk about...but my really close friends on comp d know what's gone wrong..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Damn it i wanted to see this truck run. Good luck mike.

She will run.... im in the process of begging mom and dad to give me an advance on my money I was left to me...!!!! I don't get it till next year till my little wiener brother turns 25

ATS not living up to their word huh,,,, sounds familiar?

On some little things ...but I guess I was misinformed. So I wish I did sonethings different...I never wanted my truck to be an ats truck cuz its built and payed for by me...no body else. I just work there and I did wanna rep for the place I work for but its me racing ya know...

Well some good things happened this afternoon could make for some positive changes in the build..!!!!

She will run.... im in the process of begging mom and dad to give me an advance on my money I was left to me...!!!! I don't get it till next year till my little wiener brother turns 25

Really! :doh:

Well some good things happened this afternoon could make for some positive changes in the build..!!!!

ATS apoligized? lol
You can't tell us good things happened, and then not tell us what they were. Thats like dangling sexy girlie parts in front of a pervert.

So are you no longer with ATS....

Or did they just stop helping with the truck?

So are you no longer with ATS....

I still work there...!! If im got fired over the weekend. Mostly all of it doesn't have to do with ats/work... but a certain individual.

I did talk with my parents..and some friends and we are gunna get it figured out.. there were mad I was gonna put some money in my poopy max....!

Oh thats right, you ARE COMP D. Keep me out Mike, i dare ya.

Like I said stay out of my thread...this is for real ppl and real racers something you are not or never will be... Hahahahaha what a joke like you are...!!!!!