Race Truck build...

Yeah and this is why I've been layin low for a bit.got tired of all this junior high crap and when I got sucked in it I was done for a while.I'm just out to have fun not deal with peoples BS.

Mike I love the way the trucks looking buddy.keep your head up high and the rest will fall in place.did I mention the truck looks bad a$$.

Yeah and this is why I've been layin low for a bit.got tired of all this junior high crap and when I got sucked in it I was done for a while.I'm just out to have fun not deal with peoples BS.

Mike I love the way the trucks looking buddy.keep your head up high and the rest will fall in place.did I mention the truck looks bad a$$.

Thanks Mark.its coming slowly but surely...I actually had a great thing happen last weekend..so it might get it done for truckfest..

I know this drama is crappy..and its really bad on denver!! I don't really post on cf cuz I hate all the weiners on it..!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

laramie we know a lot of the same people but we have never met lol, hell we used to work for the same company LOL good luck on your build and dont let Jeremy pick on ya to much

screwing people has finally caught up to you and bit you in the ass. hopefully you can get mommy and daddy to finish it for you.

This is exactly not how to start out on CompD. Nice use of punctuation though. Now if you could just figure out the "shift" key.

fact is u have a bad ass truck.... F everyone else! Keep up the good work

Thanks Mark.its coming slowly but surely...I actually had a great thing happen last weekend..so it might get it done for truckfest..

I know this drama is crappy..and its really bad on denver!! I don't really post on cf cuz I hate all the weiners on it..!!!

Ive been to the shop alot latley but have yet to meet you. Ill have to come introduce myself next time I'm in there.

thinking of changing some things people... maybe a bit smaller turbo..still run 10's maybe high ones.. and make it more driveable on the street.. not sure.... but let here your ideas...

Now that was just rude hahaha. Just you wait I'm gonna end up coming up to your bar one night and cause all sorts of trouble for you hahaha.

:stab:

We'll go out drinking and cause problems as a team. I decided that I no longer wanted to be a bouncer. I may offer to go in for fun every now and again but week after week it sucks.

What turbo do you have now?

Well im in limbo on what to do....I was thinking about a precision bb 66 or tad bigger with a 76 turbine over a 498 Billet bb... or bigger dual gated then I can still drive it on the street..