Race Truck build...

I'd just run the setup with dual gates like you mentioned. You won't ever be towing with this truck right?

We'll go out drinking and cause problems as a team. I decided that I no longer wanted to be a bouncer. I may offer to go in for fun every now and again but week after week it sucks.

Works for me, nobody around here ever wants to go out and have a good time anymore. :Cheer:

I'd just run the setup with dual gates like you mentioned. You won't ever be towing with this truck right?

I agree. I did find a turbo that is a 104 mm bb not to big in size either capable of alot of cfm...so to gates and a 64 should do it!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I just found a precision 114mm turbo on cl in denver for 2500...

not sent from my DROIDX !!

way out of my range. What makes them so expensive besides the sheer amount of material used to make something so big?

Can a cr even fuel a 114mm haha.... Might be better off vp'n it

Haha ya I know how they fuel. Just givin a little fire back to the thread. I use duel fueler 120%'s as a lift pump...

Lol u know it. Actually, haven't u been updated? Electric lift pumps are no longer cool. All mechanical now. You might say fass is like twins. All about triples now.

Lol u know it. Actually, haven't u been updated? Electric lift pumps are no longer cool. All mechanical now. You might say fass is like twins. All about triples now.

Dam where have I bin....!!!

not sent from my DROIDX !!

Yep skip the 114mm. Substitute 2 35/40s in as the primary. 60+60=120mm! Way cheaper, more air, maintain the "cool" factor.