Race Truck build...

I'm pretty sure I would have stayed at ATS.lol.I've been gone in the field so long now I don't remember what my house or even my truck looks like. All I know is I have a pile of parts in the garage waiting for me that will be sitting there along time at this rate.lol

I'm pretty sure I would have stayed at ATS.lol.I've been gone in the field so long now I don't remember what my house or even my truck looks like. All I know is I have a pile of parts in the garage waiting for me that will be sitting there along time at this rate.lol

Im staying local... I will be a fleet tech..

not sent from my DROIDX !!

When u join the oil field there is no such thing as local.lol

There's enough oil and gas in the north Dakota formation alone to supply 10 times the worlds daily need for 10,000 years... Actual statistic I got in a work email.
So I don't think we're out of oil

Are you sure about that? Al Gore seems pretty smart to me and he has said nothing about this!LOL This is information our government conveniently forgets to mention! I have heard of this reserve also too bad we cant use it huh? Mike get your truck done son!

Are you sure about that? Al Gore seems pretty smart to me and he has said nothing about this!LOL This is information our government conveniently forgets to mention! I have heard of this reserve also too bad we cant use it huh? Mike get your truck done son!

Im working on it...

not sent from my DROIDX !!

Well guys I started my new job today pretty dam excited to be making some money and getting this monster done.. changed some things again.. bigger turbo's...I really wanna be competitive with maxd out in the SS class...but next year I think I will race NHRA only maybe a few NHRDA events.. I wanna get reconized as a racer and there isnt enough events...but since I live 10 minutes from Bandimere..making a foot print there in the NHRA will be easier for sure...

Well guys I started my new job today pretty dam excited to be making some money and getting this monster done.. changed some things again.. bigger turbo's...I really wanna be competitive with maxd out in the SS class...but next year I think I will race NHRA only maybe a few NHRDA events.. I wanna get reconized as a racer and there isnt enough events...but since I live 10 minutes from Bandimere..making a foot print there in the NHRA will be easier for sure...

Bigger than the 100+mm holset you had? For superstreet?:what:

Bigger than the 100+mm holset you had? For superstreet?:what:

Yeaup...not much bigger..but bigger and BB....

And I think I will order o e of the new steed speed straight T-4 manifolds end of the month..

sent from my stupid a$$ phone

what is the eta for this thing to be rollin on its own power? Did you end up putting a side draft intake on this thing, i forget? What about intercooling...air or water/air?

what is the eta for this thing to be rollin on its own power? Did you end up putting a side draft intake on this thing, i forget? What about intercooling...air or water/air?

Im hoping soon....saving.more money everyday..I did do a B&B tooling side mount ..the most beautiful port and polishing ever...the guy had 50hours in my head...Ats intercooler modified though..with a custom no2 spray bar system and a bunch more nitrous...just in case...

So is this truck ever gonna run? Seems like a lot of bouncing around and hard to understand what's being done and what isn't.

So is this truck ever gonna run? Seems like a lot of bouncing around and hard to understand what's being done and what isn't.

Oh yeah its gunna run...it may seem like I change my mind all the time but I really don't..I think out loud alot...its simple...I need alot more money...and until this week it wasn't happening ..so im working to a finished product now ..

So do you have an eta on it? Love to see this thing run someday. Sounds like you were hell bent in the beginning and kinda dropped off. It was all about ATS and now its not? What happened?

Alrighty guys...first month at new job is almost at an end..really liking it alot.. I work for and with some great people..and some money is rolling in end of the week...I went home to Michigan for the 4th of July and was talking with my little brother..and bin talking alot with Aron Nic..and we hate how the NHRDA doesn't do that many races...so I said scrap that..and my bro and I designed a 4-link sent up..so the brackets are being laser cut..mom and dad got me a 16gal. fuel cell..gunna ditch the caltracs...and run afco coilovers in the rear..and we decided that the Bosch standalone will better suit my needs as well!!!gunna do some more gutting to slim the pig up now that my 6000lbs mark is no longer in effect..if I do race NHRDA it will be in Pro Street...but stay tuned pictures will start to appear again!!!

Alrighty guys...first month at new job is almost at an end..really liking it alot.. I work for and with some great people..and some money is rolling in end of the week...I went home to Michigan for the 4th of July and was talking with my little brother..and bin talking alot with Aron Nic..and we hate how the NHRDA doesn't do that many races...so I said scrap that..and my bro and I designed a 4-link sent up..so the brackets are being laser cut..mom and dad got me a 16gal. fuel cell..gunna ditch the caltracs...and run afco coilovers in the rear..and we decided that the Bosch standalone will better suit my needs as well!!!gunna do some more gutting to slim the pig up now that my 6000lbs mark is no longer in effect..if I do race NHRDA it will be in Pro Street...but stay tuned pictures will start to appear again!!!

Good to see you moving along. Have you compared a Zues also since it's half the money and much of the same capability. I did the pricing and Bosch units are 14 carrot gold plus all the little adders like features, din plugs,harness chit gets real $$$$. I bought the Zeus for one of my current builds. its a bargin for compared features to Bosch plus some and Destroked crew are good people.

Be nice to see you running.

Good to see you moving along. Have you compared a Zues also since it's half the money and much of the same capability. I did the pricing and Bosch units are 14 carrot gold plus all the little adders like features, din plugs,harness chit gets real $$$$. I bought the Zeus for one of my current builds. its a bargin for compared features to Bosch plus some and Destroked crew are good people.

Be nice to see you running.

Yeah I have.. I know a few guys at destroked...but I think..the bosch might better suit my needs..I need to call Levi or Scott and talk to them more about it...I hoping to be running and tuning this winter and go down south to do some winter/spring racing!!!

Back