Race Truck build...

Dude get it running first. If you keep changin **** before you make passes how do you know if it was worth doing? At least get a baseline pass.

Well waiting for some brackets to be cut and saving up to finish it....she has bin sitting in a garage...but soon enough realistic goal is winter and take it down south to test...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Once...and it was all my fault ...I was lazy..I never did because I was lying bout having something I didn't...its taken care of like all things are

so this is twice now?

There was alot more to it...there was no scam...jeff has bin a friend for years...I knew when I was stationed in Texas...anyways..im not gunna put out the screwing by ppl that I got during this...no ones business ...but he is paid back...

Well props for getting this right even though you had to be Swoled to do it. Still hope to kick your arse on the race track one day. So buckle down with work and finish that truck. LOL.

Well props for getting this right even though you had to be Swoled to do it. Still hope to kick your arse on the race track one day. So buckle down with work and finish that truck. LOL.

Im working on it!!!! David is a great man...I have alot of respect for him..

I hears there's been a couple more instances??

Well obviously im not aware of them...when I use to do spool aids I was lazy on the shipping...hence I don't do it anymore...very rarely do I do any side work anymore unless I have time..

So, how much of this was unwillingly financed by other members?

Hmmmmn hard question....let me think really dam hard....ummmm not a dam penny ...

Word to all...if you wanna talk chit...make a thread about, not in this one ...I don't care...act tough all ya want...im not a keyboard tough guy I will gladly give you my address and you can say what you want to my face... you'll see how that pans out for you...!!!!