Race Truck build...

Well obviously im not aware of them...when I use to do spool aids I was lazy on the shipping...hence I don't do it anymore...very rarely do I do any side work anymore unless I have time..

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Probably what I was hearing..

The build looks good. Good luck with the rest of it. Keep us updated.

Im working on it..slowly but surely..I wanna change my mind every week..see something new its like I gotta have..to bad my bank account doesn't agree with all my decisions!!!

Im working on it..slowly but surely..I wanna change my mind every week..see something new its like I gotta have..to bad my bank account doesn't agree with all my decisions!!!

I know what you mean. I'm trying to just get started on my 12 valve but I don't have the time because the closest garage is 130 miles away. Hopefully after the Fall outage season I will get some stuff done in the Winter months.

I wish more threads like this were around. It's neat as hell to see the beginning product and going to the end of it.

I know what you mean. I'm trying to just get started on my 12 valve but I don't have the time because the closest garage is 130 miles away. Hopefully after the Fall outage season I will get some stuff done in the Winter months.

I wish more threads like this were around. It's neat as hell to see the beginning product and going to the end of it.

It would have bin done sooner but in march I made an almost 6 figure expense that my life was riding on...so my savings went out the window ..while I was working at Ats I just wasn't making enough..so I took another job I was offered...and left Ats ...so finally getting things caught up and the truck fund is building again..!!!

You really expect to screw over that many people and then not have them invade this thread too? I've got no problem telling you how I feel in person, but I'm sure as hell not making a special trip to do it.

I don't see what the issue is. I mean, I do, but he made good on everything, and apologized to all parties that I'm aware of. It's like like he's shafting everyone, or even doing it intentionally. And if you feel he is, then just don't buy anything from him. Simple.

I don't see what the issue is. I mean, I do, but he made good on everything, and apologized to all parties that I'm aware of. It's like like he's shafting everyone, or even doing it intentionally. And if you feel he is, then just don't buy anything from him. Simple.

I don't really feel that paying someone back after a year with no extra compensation could be as you refer, "made good". Do you think it is ok if you sent $1000 to someone for a good purchased, and 12 months later after you told them several times you wanted your money back or the goods shipped? I mean what about all of the time you spent trying to get ahold of the guy, or the loss of use of the money for the 12 months.

If you felt he "made good" I will give you my paypal address and you can send me $1000 and I will even actually stand behind what I am saying I will do, 12 months from the day the money hits my account, you will get it returned in full.
If you don't like that, I can tell you I will ship you a turbo and in 12 months I can refund you your money back also, your choice.

That being said it is good that things were worked out, however it shouldn't have taken 12 months to resolve it, go to the bank to borrow money, not "sell" things to folks and use there money.

Key word there. Very few people like to air grievances in public.

You're only defending this guy because you like the truck he's building. Any other forum member and you'd jump right on him. Where's the nut swinger smiley when you need it....

Key word there. Very few people like to air grievances in public.

You're only defending this guy because you like the truck he's building. Any other forum member and you'd jump right on him. Where's the nut swinger smiley when you need it....

Seriously kyle? I'm not so much defending him, as I am saying to leave it out of this thread. And is there someone else he wronged and hasn't made good on yet?

And for the record, I'm not really into his truck that much. I'm a 12v guy at heart. I'd say the same thing's for any other forum member as well. I think I did for wade a few times too LOL I'm not really big into the internet bashing thing. Too many people can do it, so it's not really that fun.

I don't really feel that paying someone back after a year with no extra compensation could be as you refer, "made good". Do you think it is ok if you sent $1000 to someone for a good purchased, and 12 months later after you told them several times you wanted your money back or the goods shipped? I mean what about all of the time you spent trying to get ahold of the guy, or the loss of use of the money for the 12 months.

If you felt he "made good" I will give you my paypal address and you can send me $1000 and I will even actually stand behind what I am saying I will do, 12 months from the day the money hits my account, you will get it returned in full.
If you don't like that, I can tell you I will ship you a turbo and in 12 months I can refund you your money back also, your choice.

That being said it is good that things were worked out, however it shouldn't have taken 12 months to resolve it, go to the bank to borrow money, not "sell" things to folks and use there money.

I'm not saying he wasn't wrong by any means, I'm just saying he fixed it. Sorry I used "made good" as a general term.

Man, I have had a few problems getting items that I've sold shipped here lately, or problems with UPS losing my chit, but I can't think of any time I have taken a full year to take care of someone. That's just ridiculous, especially while your posting a truck build like this. I've been busy a chit lately, and haven't even been on here much in the last two months.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen stuff like this from this cat before.
Chris

Seriously kyle? I'm not so much defending him, as I am saying to leave it out of this thread. And is there someone else he wronged and hasn't made good on yet?

FUK THAT....if you're doing this to people, put it every single place this guy posts. Make sure people know that even though he made it "right," it took a hell of a long time to do it!

Chris

FUK THAT....if you're doing this to people, put it every single place this guy posts. Make sure people know that even though he made it "right," it took a hell of a long time to do it!

Chris

This. I don't like hearing about people being screwed.

Chris

And the only reason he made it right was because it was brought up on a puplic fourm.

This guy is building a "race" truck with mom and dad money that what this should be called.

I have no proplem saying this to your face. FYI

hahahahaha he wishes!!!!

Hmmmmn hard question....let me think really dam hard....ummmm not a dam penny ...

Word to all...if you wanna talk chit...make a thread about, not in this one ...I don't care...act tough all ya want...im not a keyboard tough guy I will gladly give you my address and you can say what you want to my face... you'll see how that pans out for you...!!!!

I've been trying to meet up with this fool for awhile now!!!! I saw him at the track and talked to him lol damn I have never seen a growin man (*****) shake so much
and stick his head between his legs Haha this fool is a joke and so is his mommy&daddy built truck. Mike lets see how this "PANS" out big guy