Race Truck build...

Brosef or maybe Brochacho LOL

brochacho.jpg

ya so after reading all of these post i have alot of clearing up to do. to start i payed mike shelswell 6000$ in a check that i can get info on and show everyone here that i had intentions on paying. the tranny i got was a full built tranny, input and output shaft. and a tq, all the added clutches. bands, ect. what was payed to jd was 2500 from mike shelswell. i didnt know that mike shelswell only payed jd 2500... tell after truckfest when i broke the shaft in the parking lot of bandimere. called jd saying wtf then finding out what he got paid and how much i spent... all in all mike ****ed me and jd over! Out of alot of money!

ya so after reading all of these post i have alot of clearing up to do. to start i payed mike shelswell 6000$ in a check that i can get info on and show everyone here that i had intentions on paying. the tranny i got was a full built tranny, input and output shaft. and a tq, all the added clutches. bands, ect. what was payed to jd was 2500 from mike shelswell. i didnt know that mike shelswell only payed jd 2500... tell after truckfest when i broke the shaft in the parking lot of bandimere. called jd saying wtf then finding out what he got paid and how much i spent... all in all mike ****ed me and jd over! Out of alot of money!

Thanks for the post Chris. One thing though. Why would Jd build that trans for 2500? And when you broke the output also remember that Mike is the one that bought you the new shaft too just to clear up some more. Yeah if you gave Mike 6k you got or I should say Jd got screwd cuz you got what you paid for. But Jd would have never built that for 2500. Its hard to believe anyone anymore cuz everybody says something differant. Whatever though just remember I'm buddies with all of ya and I'm gunna stay out now. It will all blow over someday.

Thanks for the post Chris. One thing though. Why would Jd build that trans for 2500? And when you broke the output also remember that Mike is the one that bought you the new shaft too just to clear up some more. Yeah if you gave Mike 6k you got or I should say Jd got screwd cuz you got what you paid for. But Jd would have never built that for 2500. Its hard to believe anyone anymore cuz everybody says something differant. Whatever though just remember I'm buddies with all of ya and I'm gunna stay out now. It will all blow over someday.

This is awsome we got chris and I (J.D) on
here now:) the truth comes out!! First off mike came to me last year said chris needs a price on a full billet trans, I told him 6k. Mike comes back says chris can't afford that, I asked what chris could afford mike said 3500. I told mike to tell chris to pack sand ( I didn't know chris at this point ) mike came at me with " chris has a 1000hp truck sponsored by ii". So kevin you ask, why I would build this trans for 2500? which should have been 3500, (mike gave $2500 and was waiting on chris for the other $1000 shock later I find out chris was willing and did give mike 6k for the trans): I'm a "little trans builder" with the opportunity to build a trans for a sponsored ii truck, I talk it over with the wife and I take the "$3500" dollar deal and spend my money on chris's trans to get my name and foot in the door... so that's why kevin, and you knew this you were at my place the night all this came about!!!!!!!! Second, chris gets a full billet trans! chris goes to truck fest, breaks a BILLIT OUTPUT calls me asking wtf, I say sorry buy another shaft and no labor, this is when I find out chris gave mike a check for 6k for the trans. (Made out to mike, an in the memo "pay to J.D for trans. Which chris has a copie of the check and gave me a copie also). Third. Mike did NOT pay for the replacement billet output shaft!!! I was able to get the broken one warrantied, and in the mean time chris was given a shaft buy a friend!!!! Mike never paid for it. Now that's all fact. Fuc*mike and anyone who buys his lying as* storys!!! And guess what mike I just started my own thread, right here on you own thread! J.D

So jd u charge 6 grand for your full billet trans? What converter?

Last edited:
Once again I'm officially embarrassed by our local diesel community.
Maybe ya'll could email or facebook all of this garbage. Just sayin.

Back to my corner now