Race Truck build...

She will run.... im in the process of begging mom and dad to give me an advance on my money I was left to me...!!!! I don't get it till next year till my little wiener brother turns 25

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

On some little things ...but I guess I was misinformed. So I wish I did sonethings different...I never wanted my truck to be an ats truck cuz its built and payed for by me...no body else. I just work there and I did wanna rep for the place I work for but its me racing ya know...

Sounds like its paid for by mommy and daddy to me???

Wow you pissed someone off I see ,,,,,

It cones with the diesel world.. everybody has some kind of enemy.. I have seen this guy 3 or 4 times in the last year.. which the last was 2 weeks ago and it was a polite interaction ... so what happened I have no idea.

If the rest of ya'll can't tell, the diesel scene here in CO is just full of friendly, helpful folks................

If the rest of ya'll can't tell, the diesel scene here in CO is just full of friendly, helpful folks................

What he said.....BTW Jeremy next time I see you I'm gonna give you a big 'ol hug!

I thought you two(Laramie and Leyerly) kissed and made up a while back?

screwing people has finally caught up to you and bit you in the ass. hopefully you can get mommy and daddy to finish it for you.

My guess is someone who's been banned before? or a friend of whoever you pissed off.

I guess so... im really love all these ppl coming out... and if they are in colorado actually know me..they can talk chit to my face...