RAM 2000 #5 Build Thread - 2012 - Stoker 12V

Wasting NO time with this one!! LOL

5EE083D5-BDF4-406C-893C-87662C78708A-2786-0000032AEC7ACEF5.jpg

Considering my new purchase I'm pretty interested to see how well everything fits.
Did Jeff weigh the original trans and motor?
It would be nice to compare to see how much weight it's adding to the nose.

Considering my new purchase I'm pretty interested to see how well everything fits.
Did Jeff weigh the original trans and motor?
It would be nice to compare to see how much weight it's adding to the nose.
You should call him Rich, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with just the few things he was telling me. So simple a caveman could do it!LOL

20k plus like 15k in engine an trans depending on the options..... Dude, I would definitely buy that. Could even get it financed since its brand new right?

I was telling my dad earlier I need a new truck with my drivetrain, cause lets face it, 2nd gens are becoming quite old trucks.

If he would build a 4 door one my dad would be interested, then I could buy my dads 05 I am working on :D

If that trucks only 35g's sign me up!

Yeah no chit. But I'm very sure it'll be more than 35k. After labor/fab work and the garmon name getting stamped on it, I'm thinking in the 40k range. I'm not hating, just saying I don't see it being that cheap.

Yeah no chit. But I'm very sure it'll be more than 35k. After labor/fab work and the garmon name getting stamped on it, I'm thinking in the 40k range. I'm not hating, just saying I don't see it being that cheap.

The truck only has what looks like 19900 off the lot then it's even cheaper since the engine and transmission were sold back to the dealer. I see 35-40k in a sub 600hp single turbo engine with a moderate transmission build. All speculation of course. but ya know for a brand new truck that's not bad at all, and it will already have everything you want. So 40k isn't too hard to swallow after all.

Definitely watching this...

My question is what is the legality of putting an dinosaur in a space ship? Do you really think a t-rex can hit the hyper drive button?

The truck only has what looks like 19900 off the lot then it's even cheaper since the engine and transmission were sold back to the dealer. I see 35-40k in a sub 600hp single turbo engine with a moderate transmission build. All speculation of course. but ya know for a brand new truck that's not bad at all, and it will already have everything you want. So 40k isn't too hard to swallow after all.

Definitely watching this...

Oh yeah, still a fair price, I'm just saying is all. I'd love a 4th gen with a 12v. The look and sound combo would be amazing as well.

So a 4th gen with hemi is only 20k? I thought the 20k was after he sold back the hemi/trans.

I'd love to have something like this... I could get better mileage and run way better than this fat dually. I would also have a built auto truck like I've wanted.
As much as I love 12v's though I think I'd still like to see the cr put in it though.

Another thing to consider is Jeff is a 12v Guru so Im willing to bet cost/labor side of building a 12v is less than a CR. Especially since he's built this 4 times already.

I really liked the Black Ram 2000 with the ghost flames. Im not much for paint jobs like that but it was subtle and well executed. This "Number 5" should be a real head turner.

Jeff, can you give us a inside scoop on engine work?

Oh yeah, still a fair price, I'm just saying is all. I'd love a 4th gen with a 12v. The look and sound combo would be amazing as well.

So a 4th gen with hemi is only 20k? I thought the 20k was after he sold back the hemi/trans.

I was going off the window sticker in one of the pictures.

Then you don't really live in Aurora.

With that said, I'm sure it will be cool. 12v or CR.

Or find a buddy that lives in a county that doesn't have emissions and register it there. I live in sanjuan county and there are ZERO emissions :D

2C78C653-FB08-45AD-A3B0-4B1A8F640DF2-3206-000003DD1A3A13AA.jpg

149CA40C-B2E8-433C-A2C5-744993B37A32-3206-000003DD17A1CF6E.jpg

Not sure why the pics are so overexposed... I Gotta teach Jeff how to use a camera well.. lol