RAM 2000 #5 Build Thread - 2012 - Stoker 12V

That's going to be one sick ride but I'm kind of with everyone on the CR. Still cool regardless of what engine.

The motor mounts in the right spot, or will they have to be moved like on a 3rd gen?

Looks good David.
I laugh at everyone bashing the 12v. The 6.7 takes to a p-pump like a duck to water. But then most wouldn't want to mess up their manicure, or get diesel on their polo shirt.LOL

Looks good David.
I laugh at everyone bashing the 12v. The 6.7 takes to a p-pump like a duck to water. But then most wouldn't want to mess up their manicure, or get diesel on their polo shirt.LOL

THIS ^ hahahahaha

The motor mounts in the right spot, or will they have to be moved like on a 3rd gen?

He called a bit ago and said it dropped right in!!
Passenger side has to be lowered just slightly.. 1/2 inch or so and It'll be perfect.

Looks good David.

Thanks Ron.. It'll interesting to see his build and how it performes. I hink he said single turbo this time..

Hasn't even taken the window sticker off...

Posted to CumminsForum via autoguide for iphone.

Maybe he's selling it for the same price that the dealer was asking hahaha.

Man he really isn't wasting any time. Looks like he'll have it running (and moving) by thursday.

Looks good David.

HEY! I resemble that remark. LOL

Should be an awesome truck once done. Wonder if it'll weigh alot less than my rcsb. I'm at 6100lbs. can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thats amazing the motor mounts are exactly the same! Stroker 12 valve, not very often are those words used together.

Should be an awesome truck once done. Wonder if it'll weigh alot less than my rcsb. I'm at 6100lbs. can't wait to see how it turns out.

I read that the 2012 RCSB Ram with the 5.7 Hemi is just over 4400 lbs.
I'm curious as to the weight difference myself.

This truck has the lightest body parts I have ever seen! This truck is much lighter than the older 07. I can push this thing shop to shop by myself!

This truck has the lightest body parts I have ever seen! This truck is much lighter than the older 07. I can push this thing shop to shop by myself!

Dang.... That's impressive! It's not going to need a lot I power to be bloody fast! This thread keeps getting better and better!

Back