rcv axles....anyone use them?

gainer16

has anyone ever used rcv performance driveline rear axles....if so whats ur thoughts on them. good? bad? or any other ideas are great....scs axles arent cutting it

If you stay w/ stock dia. axles nothing will hold up.
You are @ a point now where you need to go bigger or you will just keep breaking axles no matter who makes them.

talk to uncle ben about his spool and axles. tony burkhart is running them also. Ive been waiting for mine,might be a wait for them but sounds like they hold up.

no boby uses these axles? come on guys need/want some info on them.

I have been talking to them about the front axles for our new puller with our custom D80 steer axle. Price is ALOT more than most shafts and about $600 more than Superior axles and CMT or Yukon joints. They do have a lifetime competition replacement warantee...not sure about the there rear shafts
Have you priced the D80 rears???

Ryan

if i was a bettin man i would gues gainer wants them for his 14 bolt AAM under his gmc....Im interested too

if i was a bettin man i would gues gainer wants them for his 14 bolt AAM under his gmc....Im interested too

yes sir....scs is not cutting it. ive heard they are good just kinda wanted to get some opinions. not too many ppl have them. they do say that they will hold up with a 100% guarantee replacement if not.

Well Mr. Gainer I went ahead and ordered a set I'LL be the guinie pig for all you chevy guys. They are cheaper lifetime replacement axels. If i break em it looks like it'll be time to call to call tony B!!! they ll be here thurs i should have them in by outville
:st:

they are the 300m....idk about the drive plates i am using the scs ones that i have

Im looking for some good axles to put in my 03 dodge with a AAM 10.50 I was one of the lucky one's that got the small AAM. Im waiting on gear now beens i busted mine, in wanting a AAM 11.50 to build this winter.

im with PT on this one.....i broke 4 SCS axles 2 years ago... nothing stock size is gunna hold up.... better go bigger or tell mark to tune it down for yah....