rcv axles....anyone use them?

im with PT on this one.....i broke 4 SCS axles 2 years ago... nothing stock size is gunna hold up.... better go bigger or tell mark to tune it down for yah....

X1000.

Tony B's big shafts are the only thing that has held up for me.

Good one Evan!

im with PT on this one.....i broke 4 SCS axles 2 years ago... nothing stock size is gunna hold up.... better go bigger or tell mark to tune it down for yah....

I agree, you guys need to go to the BIG axles so we can quit giving SCS so much money, lol. Evan, now why would we want to turn it down? :poke:

I dont know they claim we wont breakem well find out! And remember there outta line were all havin fun! But should we look at the cotpc points... dont care it probly wont last but just saying mark aint tunnin it down sorry bout yer luck!!!!!
:umno:

i was just aswering the question....
as for the other, it was a joke.....as in fun...and id rather him not turn it down...:pop:

The feelins the same just givin you a hard time never know how its gonna shake out!!!
As for the axels hopfully they hold if not i guess chalk it up a lesson...
:st:

Last edited:
I'm still runnin the stock shafts in my aam haven't broke one yet but I am going to upgrade real soon just don't know to what. Can you get a 37 or 38 spline carrier without having to use a spool, everything I've seen you have to use a spool with bigger shafts.

You can use a grizzly locker like I did. I don't know how long it will hold up as i've only got a few hooks on it but it has a unconditional parts and labor guarantee if you do break it.

The Rcv's are holdin up sofar but no bounces yet so we'll see!!!!!!
:charger::charger:

They make any axels you want for any pullin truck, rock crawler, drag racer, circle track, what ever!! 7 Bussiness day inital build time and 2-3 day replacement time delivery.... 100 guarentee against breakage!!! No matter what....
Where is yer pic taken? At first I thought eaton dekalb pull but then see the smoke???

They make any axels you want for any pullin truck, rock crawler, drag racer, circle track, what ever!! 7 Bussiness day inital build time and 2-3 day replacement time delivery.... 100 guarentee against breakage!!! No matter what....
Where is yer pic taken? At first I thought eaton dekalb pull but then see the smoke???

How much $$$$$$$$$$?

Sturgis, Ky Indoor with no smoke tube! its kinda hill jack there!