rcv axles....anyone use them?

What was included in that price, axles, drive plates, shields, hardware?

2 Axels made out of the heaviest heat treated material they got (Extra $100) per side) 2 splined drive flanges, 2 screw on caps to seal off oil, No bolts or shields... factory bolts work fine.... $960 would be $760 if you didnt buy the top of the line steel (material)

Do you know how much for just the pair of axles, without the drive flanges or caps?

RCV's failed after 11 hooks, disinagrated axel, toe out, hub, bearings, nut, and axel housing........... well see how good there warenty is????

If you stay w/ stock dia. axles nothing will hold up.
You are @ a point now where you need to go bigger or you will just keep breaking axles no matter who makes them.

x2

I hope they stand behind their warranty, let us know.

p.s. do you pay to ship the broken axle back or do they cover it?

They are going to replace my axels or refund my money its my choice........ not sure what to do....

Do the axles you broke have a undercut between the 2 splines? I'm assuming the axle broke at the spline?

The axels broke just interior of the outer spiles all splines where SLIGHTLY twisted all three sets of splines interior and exterior.... 1351 + at the rear wheels not sure whats gonna hold????? They are examining the damage and trying to come up with a game plan to build me "better" suited axels....... Keep you posted..........
:pop:

let me save you some time...........
1.call the number in PULLINCHASSIE's sig...
2.talk to the man on the other end of the phone..............
3.tell him you need 2 axels and 1 spool....
4.pay for them ...
5.put them in....
6.pull your truck that has 1351+..........
7. tell mark you want more than 1351....

4.pay for them ...
5.put them in....

Haha that's good chit right there!:hehe:

i sure hope you are talking about 1351 foot pounds of torque....rumor has it that there is a truck in ohio breaking the "unbreakable" big 37 spline axles. anyone heard this yet? is it bad setup or what? I have heard he broke two so far

i sure hope you are talking about 1351 foot pounds of torque....rumor has it that there is a truck in ohio breaking the "unbreakable" big 37 spline axles. anyone heard this yet? is it bad setup or what? I have heard he broke two so far

what truck did you hear was breaking 37 spline axles??

what truck did you hear was breaking 37 spline axles??

Gillifillan (Kuselik's old 2.8 truck). He broke a set a while back but you never heard anything about that like always. Said he broke one and twisted the other. He broke something in the rear again at Butler County, OH this past Friday. Not sure what yet, I'm waiting to hear back.

4.pay for them ...
5.put them in....

Thats funny right there :hehe:LOL

Thanks Evan...... i dont know what i would have done with out your advise.... i simply was sharing my information.... you know trying to be helpful ????