Regular Cab Shortbed Build w/ 4-link and airshocks AND triple turbo motor swap!

Can you trim the bumper to open up that front hole allowing for more air flow or will the structural integrity by too compromised?

vv_zps7bb7a95e.jpg

Maybe just on the insides of the tow hook mounts?

Can you trim the bumper to open up that front hole allowing for more air flow or will the structural integrity by too compromised?

vv_zps7bb7a95e.jpg

I'm guessing integrity wouldn't be compromised to the point where a little added bracing wouldn't fix the problem

vv_zps7bb7a95e.jpg

Ya, I plan on trimming that part of the bumper off!

That's awesome to hear on the job and the Extra money will definitely make it easier to do more to the truck. Can't wait to see more progress.

we need updates. Could you give some more stats on your motor? it looks tight but id like to see some more pictures of your turbo setup.

sweet truck man!

Unfortunately, I don't have any updates. This new job has me on trips all over the country, which I'm stoked about, but hasn't left me any time to even think about my truck :( I'll be heading to Utah this weekend so I'll be coordinating something with the shop to get some more work done on it.

The motor was built by Zane at Wide Open Performance. It has Cunningham rods .020 pistons, F1 cam, ported/polished head, twin cp3, etc. I'll post some pics later of the triple turbo setup

Back to the top, incase you've had a chance to do anything else Jared. That's a fine build to say the least. I am wondering how it rides and handles with the airbags and 4-link suspension, that's something I'd love to do with my 2wd '98 clubcab short box I've been working on. It doesn't ride too bad but I would like to take some of the bouncy and rough truck-like ride out of the back end if I could.

Jared got a new job and travels a lot now. Think the truck has been sitting in a storage unit for quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a shame, I would love to see it finished, I know we all would as well as him.

Hopefully he can find some down time to work on it.

A keg of blue moon would be the best part..

Mmm hmm!

Sweet looking truck! Sounds like a lot of fun blastin' around! My vote goes for the factory steel wheels and tires while on the street. Talk about a sleeper!

Ya need to get working on this thing Jared. Such an awesome ride! I bet it scoots around pretty good. Blow the doors off just about anything on the street! Haha
I saw some pics a while back of the 4 link brackets ripping off the frame. Little to much power for that little 4 link kit?

Probably @ work under a truck, Tapatalk 2

If you haven't put an album together and posted it on Facebook you need to cause folks on my side need to see it, I love promoting stuff like this as others know!

Jim