Regular Cab Shortbed Build w/ 4-link and airshocks AND triple turbo motor swap!

I finally got the front suspension dialed in and even took it for a few trips around the block...it's F-U-N! Next step is to find some shocks to fit/work. And then I'll be pulling everything back off to get it painted and looking nice under there.

Here's how the truck sits at it's lowest setting, resting on the bumpstops
h_zps1fca6a2e.jpg

fffff_zps9ff42b33.jpg

Here's how the truck sits at ride height (it'll end up with different rims, these are stock 245/70-17)
ffff_zps5972ff2e.jpg

ff_zpsd11b5d34.jpg

And below are some pics of how the bags are mounted and you can see what I had to modify to get them to work
c_zps3f6d14f8.jpg

ccc_zps6a6c082b.jpg

ccccc_zpsa7309c05.jpg

ddddd_zps86d3e96e.jpg

dd_zps0be2ab02.jpg

dddd_zps95f9bc62.jpg

eeeee_zpsd247525a.jpg

I just picked these up for a screaming deal! I'll be getting them powdercoated black next week. I believe these are the specs:

XD778 Monster, 22x9.5 with 8 on 6.5 Bolt Pattern
Wheel Size: 22x9.5
8 on 6.5 Bolt Pattern
Offset: 18
Backspace: 5.96

I'd also like to know the tire size on those, they look perfect on the truck btw

My SRT-10 bumper cover showed up today! We do ALOT of work with Larry H Miller Dodge in Sandy, Utah so when I asked if they'd hook me up with a bumper cover for my truck, they said no problem! I'm gonna make it fit over my SLT bumper, so I'll take some pics this weekend!

I'd also like to know the tire size on those, they look perfect on the truck btw

The tires on the 22" wheels are 305/40-22. The ones pictured are a used set I picked up for cheap, but I'll end up going with something just a bit more narrow.

looks like it will be sick nasty when its done, can't wait to see some video's of tearing up a "closed course" sideways

Looks great! Can't wait to see what this thing can do! Great skills too BTW

And then.........

And then...I got a job offer I couldn't pass up with Zoll Medical as their new Sales Engineer for In Vehicle Systems with EMS (Emergency Medical Service) vehicles. Once I'm able to talk about the product they've come out with along with the various software, I'll post up here about it...it's really cool!

So...truck is going to be put on hold for a bit. Good thing is I'll be making over triple what I'm making now, so I'll be able to just pay to get the other little things that I need done!