Regular Cab Shortbed Build w/ 4-link and airshocks AND triple turbo motor swap!

Gonna be bada$$ Bristol...when do I get a ride?

You need some Corbeau seats?

What are the specs on the wheels and tires?

I just picked these up for a screaming deal! I'll be getting them powdercoated black next week. I believe these are the specs:

XD778 Monster, 22x9.5 with 8 on 6.5 Bolt Pattern
Wheel Size: 22x9.5
8 on 6.5 Bolt Pattern
Offset: 18
Backspace: 5.96

I think the white truck next to yours wet itself seeing how nice your truck is! Very nice build and is going to be a crackup to drive!!!

photo2-2_zps01089fdf.jpg

photo4-2_zps1f35d75e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think the white truck next to yours wet itself seeing how nice your truck is! Very nice build and is going to be a crackup to drive!!!

photo2-2_zps01089fdf.jpg

photo4-2_zps1f35d75e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure thry are both his and he is just swaping motors between the two.

Im pretty sure thry are both his and he is just swaping motors between the two.[/QUOTE]

No he swapped from a different truck.

Im pretty sure thry are both his and he is just swaping motors between the two.

No he swapped from a different truck.[/QUOTE]

They are both his truck though right?

And whats going on with the quote code today?

Last edited:
I spent the weekend working on the truck and after double-checking everything in the engine compartment, I was finally ready to start it! I primed the fuel system, but all the motor would just crank. I hooked up the scanner and had a P0633 Skim Key Not Programmed IN PCM...UGGGHHHHH! I realized that the shortbed truck did not come equipped with a Sentry Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM), which is normally in the steering column. What was happening, was the ECM was trying to look for the SKIM, but since it wasn't on this truck now, it wouldn't start. I shot an e-mail to Bob at Smarty and told him my situation and asked if he could send me a recovery file to match my non-SKIM truck. I know he's a busy man, but he took time out of his day to e-mail me a file and then wished me good luck.

I got some time after work to hook the Smarty up and get this new file programmed into it and then I re-programmed my truck. She fired right up, which put a HUGE smile on my face! Just wanted to publicly thank Bob Wagner for his quick help...THANKS BOB!!!

All I have to do now is drill the holes in the upper airbag mount, and she'll be ready for a test-drive! I can't freaking wait! Here's a lil vid of the triple turbo motor running in the shortbed!

2005 Dodge Ram Cummins Triple Turbo 1,000hp Regular Cab Shortbed - YouTube

More pics/vids after this weekend!

I better get a message when this thing is road worthy...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2