retro solutions super bright LED reverse lights.... Badazz

Mudn_1

Sweet Home
Thse pics don't do justice.... not to mention the fact the batteries were bad last night.......

one old silverstar bulb on the right, led on left

photobucket-2368-1327378680738.jpg

both leds......

photobucket-4786-1327378681891.jpg

Those look awesome. Ive been wanting some for my truck. Limo tint sucks at night.

39.99 a pair.... type in DIESEL for 10% off when ordering

I'm far too lazy to look up the part number on the bulbs. know if 06's are the same as yours and if so what that part number is?

do they make good headlights for say a 2k ford.. lol im going to order the backups in a bit

not sure.... if the 06' uses a 3156 then they are the same

meanie

I'm ordering them anyways. If they don't fit, you owe me 40 oz. of Old English and a bag of TGIF Potato chips.......nacho cheese flavor

I need to figure out where the damn reverse light switch is on my 2nd gen. My reverse lights only work occasionally. These lights look legit!

I need to figure out where the damn reverse light switch is on my 2nd gen. My reverse lights only work occasionally. These lights look legit!

auto or manual? I believe its on the tranny

meanie

I'm ordering them anyways. If they don't fit, you owe me 40 oz. of Old English and a bag of TGIF Potato chips.......nacho cheese flavor

lol...you owe me some pink BDP stickers and a hoodie anyways

I got the $5 ebay ones and they work great, but I wouldn't recommend the cheapo running lights. Not sure how long they'll last.