Roll Call For Hilmar Ffa Pulls

crazylb7

SPULN IT
Just Trying To Get An Idea On Who Is All Goin To Make The Event At Hilmar. I Have My Truck Apart Right Now But Pretty Sure She'll Be Done Ready To Rock And Roll!

I might be able to make it, but right now the wife is leaving town that weekend and I have my fatherly duties to attend to, so my next one will most likely be Ceres on the 21st or Sonora on the 27th.

Joe

Wish I could make it, won that pull last year, nice track, pit, and audience

if i can trailer my truck there ill be there

haha yeah but you dont have a dana 70 and a small front u joint!

yea i think that was all luck and i don't have very much of it lol ill prolly drive it if i have to...what city do you live in jp?

Ya and shreded the tranny extension housing but that's just about done waiting for charger to arive should be here fri.

What charger did you end up going with?

yea i think that was all luck and i don't have very much of it lol ill prolly drive it if i have to...what city do you live in jp?

I'm out in Fresno. It's about 1:30-1:45 to hilmar/ceres

check out video of hilmar last year.....
cole won that event....
Video - Hilmar CA Pull 6-13-08

Went w/ stocker from Kennedy can't spend the $ right now for the set up I want

Won't be able to make it or Fallon, NV. shooting for Ureka though.

Have fun those who attend.

BBD

Won't be able to make it or Fallon, NV. shooting for Ureka though.

Have fun those who attend.

BBD

It would have been neat for the hilmar crowd to see your rig run.

With the track mere feet away from the stands, it would have made it even more exciting.

Yeah, I'm definatley not gonna make this one, going to the Truck & Jeep fest on Saturday in Ontario to find me some new tires(STSs):rockwoot: for the front of the truck. Gotta save up for a potential Father's day hook and maybe even Sonora after that.....Have fun guys, wish I could be there!

Joe