Roll Call For Hilmar Ffa Pulls

Hey alex you were there I didn't even see you. When is your truck comin out, Turlock? Me or JP won't be at Sonora, drag racin that weekend.

Ya I was there I saw you from a distance. haha i saw you walking into the stands when I was in the middle of the football field. I talked to your brother when we were loading up josh's truck on the trailer. No my truck won't be out this year I changed the timing case but I want to get my last year of school done at fresno state then I'll get back into it. I am thinking of doing some changes though. I'll be at the pulls though. Ive been going to the pulls with Josh and we've just got another one of my friends Justin Goubert hooked this year. He should have some good hooks this year. I'll have to give ya a call the next time we head up to Sacramento and Drag race. we usually goe either wednesday nights or on saturdays. We are trying to get a day figured out where a group of us can go.

Looked like some good hooks, track seemed pretty decent too for being a high school track. Wish I knew the Tuff Draggin' sled was gonna be there as well, thats a good sled to hook to aside from Brian's Terminator.

Not sure if I am gonna make the Father's Day hook on Sunday, nor Sonora. I am thinking right now the next hook I will be at will be Gustine on the 3rd. Got my new STSs for the front, finished up the fuel and air shut-offs 2 weeks ago, now just gotta repair some welds on the frame and I'll be back at it. :rockwoot:

Joe

Looked like some good hooks, track seemed pretty decent too for being a high school track. Wish I knew the Tuff Draggin' sled was gonna be there as well, thats a good sled to hook to aside from Brian's Terminator.

Not sure if I am gonna make the Father's Day hook on Sunday, nor Sonora. I am thinking right now the next hook I will be at will be Gustine on the 3rd. Got my new STSs for the front, finished up the fuel and air shut-offs 2 weeks ago, now just gotta repair some welds on the frame and I'll be back at it. :rockwoot:

Joe

It was a good track. Get some pics up of your tires. Did you get a good deal on them?

It was a good track. Get some pics up of your tires. Did you get a good deal on them?

I will get pics up soon, was taking some last night but never got around to posting them.
I did get an OK deal on them, that stupid Truck Fest was supposed to be some Super Dooper sale of all kinds of stuff and the only smokin' deals were stuff like bumper lights and fender flares. I only got $20 off each tire and $50 off each wheel, not too bad but about $200 more than I was looking to spend. :( Oh well, they should do a hell of a lot better than those BFG mudders up front.

Joe