Rules for 2010 pulling season

IIRC that rule was done that way because liste wouldnt budge on their old 4" rule, they finally budged on it and would only let 2". I probally like to see that at 0" but like nadm, they would have to be removeable stops!

They need to get with the times! All of these local orgs need to adapt to a set of rules & stick with it. There are too many things to change from week to week. I'm tired of watching poor Char throwing 1200# of weights off for one pull, then putting them back on to pull elsewhere the next day.:hehe: Westmoreland made everyone pull the weight boxes for fayette county, but then allowed certain individuals to run them because they couldn't remove. Just allow them in the open class, who cares.

If Westmorland joins Smithton and Listie we would probably be able to get Orlo to do the same.

the meeting is tuesday nite am not exactly sure of wher yet waiting on scotty to get back to me

Lets all get our heads together right now, so that we are on the same page to better our chances. Are we gonna push for Smithton rules?

I say thats thet plan, with changing 2.6 suspens travel to 0" with removable or adj stops! I can make the cahnges and bring printed copies if u guys want!

It would be a good idea to have it printed out for them to see.
Any idea on the time?

Back