Rules for 2010 pulling season

I'll do everything I can to be there. Do you have any better directions?

i dnt but im sure that caleb knows wher exactly it is all i know is get off the
mt pleasant exit make left follow it in to ruffs dale cross the tracks and its
suppose to be on the left hand side somewher in that vasinity

i dnt but im sure that caleb knows wher exactly it is all i know is get off the
mt pleasant exit make left follow it in to ruffs dale cross the tracks and its
suppose to be on the left hand side somewher in that vasinity

Yea 31east from 119 go across the tracks in tars up over the hill wind down the other side, right befor it levels off have you left turn on!! It proball not a mile from the tracks!!

hearn set up the rules for listie years ago an they are fair trac bars ARE alowed 2.6 turbo and no weight your guys with chips an intakes can just step up you guys are gonna have a war on your hands if u think your gonna change listie and orlos pulll to that bs this isnt 2005 alot of money has been spent and that isnt fair at ALL WITH THE TRAC BAR BS I HAVE ALOT OF GUYS BEHIND ME ON THIS THEIR IS GONNA BE ALOT OF HIGH HP TRUCKS IN THE STREET CLASS HEARN HAS ONE PULLING 750 HP FOR THE STREET CLASS FOR NEXT YEAR

Listie rules changed last year with kevin and caleb.. Where were you at last year?

hearn set up the rules for listie years ago an they are fair trac bars ARE alowed 2.6 turbo and no weight your guys with chips an intakes can just step up you guys are gonna have a war on your hands if u think your gonna change listie and orlos pulll to that bs this isnt 2005 alot of money has been spent and that isnt fair at ALL WITH THE TRAC BAR BS I HAVE ALOT OF GUYS BEHIND ME ON THIS THEIR IS GONNA BE ALOT OF HIGH HP TRUCKS IN THE STREET CLASS HEARN HAS ONE PULLING 750 HP FOR THE STREET CLASS FOR NEXT YEAR

750 is no street truck. There will be no bars in street. You want bars, pull 2.6.

Hearn also tried to pull with a hood stack in 2.6 and almost caused a fight.

LOL Just another one talking ****. 750 is ok but no traction bars in the stock charger (street) class.

:rules: :hehe: You need to run street and pick on those guy so you don't get you azz handed to you in 2.6.

I think highoutputc is referring to a 2.6 class in his first post, not a stock turbo. Hard to tell without any punctuation though.

I think he is talking 2.6. I'm the only azzhole who pulls street at Listie, besides Shawn. LOL

Back