Rules for 2010 pulling season

i think hood stacks should be aloud in the 2.8 agreed or disagreed... most 2.8 trucks are not dd anyways. and its not like it give you hp.. just makes it easier on the builder.

If we change it for one we change it for all. Caleb and I made the rules for Listie and Smithton.

If we change it for one we change it for all. Caleb and I made the rules for Listie and Smithton.

Those rules are very good. Only thing is that the tech is a retard at Listie. The rules say no bars/blocks, but he dropped me to street, said my truck techs street class.:hehe:

Only real trucks sport blue paint.

I've got something for you this year bud.:hehe:
Echo Calls - Trash Talker Call

trash_talker1.jpg

Last edited:
LOL How about a 13mm p-pump and a set of 5X.018. Can you beat that? Stacis' truck will not be done for this year.

Caleb and I should have time to keep an eye on things this year.

With so many plces using the same rules teching will be easy after the first few pull, everyone including the other pulleres will know where everyone belongs.

id like to get a plug made but not really sure what one looks like, I have an idea but would like it to be "offiacial" so to speak? You know where to find some pics of a plug?

I had one made for FP a couple years ago. Aluminum or brass with the center hollow.

Back