Rules for 2010 pulling season

That would be Hot Street or 2.6. I would refer to the Stock Charger class as "Street".

hearn set up the rules for listie years ago an they are fair trac bars ARE alowed 2.6 turbo and no weight your guys with chips an intakes can just step up you guys are gonna have a war on your hands if u think your gonna change listie and orlos pulll to that bs this isnt 2005 alot of money has been spent and that isnt fair at ALL WITH THE TRAC BAR BS I HAVE ALOT OF GUYS BEHIND ME ON THIS THEIR IS GONNA BE ALOT OF HIGH HP TRUCKS IN THE STREET CLASS HEARN HAS ONE PULLING 750 HP FOR THE STREET CLASS FOR NEXT YEAR

Come on 750 on a stock turbo? Hearn, he better pass 2.6 tech, which if i know him, it wont, and if its the black dually, he gotta lotta catching up to do! I beleive Clude proved you dont need bars with a stock turbo truck to win, the only trucks i seen beat him were bar/blocked/turboed trucks. You pulling this year, share your name, everyone else here knows everyone. THis is a lota talk for someone who probally wont even pull. Im guessing the giuys behind you all have bars on thier trucks to huh? Im betting they dont have stock appearing chargers either, huh? A pro 52 isnt a 2.6 turbo. Hanging a 465 on a stock manifold dont make it a stock charger, an EEP s300 isnt stock either just because it isnt polished!

:owned:

Come on 750 on a stock turbo? Hearn, he better pass 2.6 tech, which if i know him, it wont, and if its the black dually, he gotta lotta catching up to do! I beleive Clude proved you dont need bars with a stock turbo truck to win, the only trucks i seen beat him were bar/blocked/turboed trucks. You pulling this year, share your name, everyone else here knows everyone. THis is a lota talk for someone who probally wont even pull. Im guessing the giuys behind you all have bars on thier trucks to huh? Im betting they dont have stock appearing chargers either, huh? A pro 52 isnt a 2.6 turbo. Hanging a 465 on a stock manifold dont make it a stock charger, an EEP s300 isnt stock either just because it isnt polished!

:owned:

Well said..:clap:

hah well i i smoked club at the jublee as well as kevin bar hahaha u got a lot of mad people over this way well we just pull usa east since u wanna be that way or not pull at all when you have say at the pulls and no i dont run a junk s465 sold it a long time ago

hah well i i smoked club at the jublee as well as kevin bar hahaha u got a lot of mad people over this way well we just pull usa east since u wanna be that way or not pull at all when you have say at the pulls and no i dont run a junk s465 sold it a long time ago

So who are you? Cody Sanner, Jeff Weimer, just come out and tell us who you are.

i did alota work to claudes truck thats why it runs so dam good u didnt see any goodiies when it came over 4 gauges i toook um offf hahah

LMFAO To say you beat me at NewCerterville isn't saying much. I blew a boot off.
You can pull anywhere you want. You'll follow FP's rules just like anywhere else.

Title: Prostreet puller

Hmm If I had a pro street truck people would know who I was and what I drive.
Just another troll stiring the pot.

So why do u guys have to screw up a good thing at listie with the street class

WTF are you talkin about? Do you mean stock appearing turbo class or 2.6 class?

You guys better find a new place to hide your water.....................

Back